First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 2WD
Occupation
Rehabilitation Facilities Manager
Finally got new rubber !...265/70/17 SL rated so they're not too heavy ( 4x2 sport suspension).
TOYO Open Country AT3. A little noisy, but low radio or AC covers it. Smooth riding, no changes in Fuel economy with easy driving. Speedo is 2 mph off (actual is greater than indicated ) at all speeds up to 60 ...3 mph of at 65 and 70... and gets worse the faster i go... will probably figure out forscan or get the hypertech to adjust so the odometer is accurate. Great breaking and grip on wet roads. No rubbing with stock suspension and OEM sport magnetic wheels. I LOVE the way they look.

20210506_194354.jpg

20210506_193730.jpg

Marc S

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Truxedo tonneau arrived today. Still have to figure out where all the foam blocks go. No issues with the factory bedliner.

61EB38CF-B6B7-4341-9DAA-5FBC0C009D58.jpeg
I just picked up my ranger this weekend and it came with the plastic bedliner. I'd love to grab a cover that works with the bedliner instead of having it ripped out. Would you mind sharing the link for this one?

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Pressure washed it after wagtails attacked the mirrors and pooped it to white.

Seems that after 1500 miles the road grime is such that it does not fall off anymore with pressure washer & foam wash. Guess I need to go and get me some microfiber mittens and do it manually and do a proper wax on it at the same go.

Found a rock chip on the hood also. That would be the first dent.

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
Let the wife drive it for the first time. Hope it comes back in the same condition it left in.
Ha! Same here. Had to take my wife's Kia Soul into the dealership due to a serious recall. Long story short, they're likely going to replace the engine if the Kia Headquarters doesn't find a way to weasel out.

Anyway she's taking my truck to work. I'm a tad nervous. :oops:

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Let the wife drive it for the first time. Hope it comes back in the same condition it left in.
Ha! Same here. Had to take my wife's Kia Soul into the dealership due to a serious recall. Long story short, they're likely going to replace the engine if the Kia Headquarters doesn't find a way to weasel out.

Anyway she's taking my truck to work. I'm a tad nervous. :oops:
My wife keeps asking to drive my truck. Hasn't happened yet, but will soon enough. I've said a prayer for both of you. :D

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I'd worry more she likes it and you never get it back! My gf drove mine and now loves it and now have to fight her for the keys when we go out. Good thing she's working from home now or I'd never get to drive it. :shock:

Chappy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x2
I'd worry more she likes it and you never get it back! My gf drove mine and now loves it and now have to fight her for the keys when we go out. Good thing she's working from home now or I'd never get to drive it. :shock:
That's what I'm afraid of... I work from home and my wife commutes from Dallas to Fort Worth everyday.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
That's what I'm afraid of... I work from home and my wife commutes from Dallas to Fort Worth everyday.
You're all done! I sure hope you like driving that Kia Soul. :LOL:

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Pressure washed it after wagtails attacked the mirrors and pooped it to white.

Seems that after 1500 miles the road grime is such that it does not fall off anymore with pressure washer & foam wash. Guess I need to go and get me some microfiber mittens and do it manually and do a proper wax on it at the same go.

Found a rock chip on the hood also. That would be the first dent.
Wagtails?