drano38

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Supercrew
Put license plates on.
Since we can keep our license plates, I reused the plates off my Boss 302 that I sold :( to buy the Ranger.
Could have used the Dodge Dakota plates that I sold also, but the Boss plates have a little more sentimental value to them. And it keeps the Ford blue blood heritage going.

Last edited:

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Disclaimer is post was made using speech to text.

Spent most of yesterday getting the wiring run from behind the rear seat where the junction controls will be out the back and into the bed. I popped out the grommet for the bed and then remembered that I had some small I think they're half inch rubber grommets that I use for my dash box to run the wiring and thought I could use it here and pre-drilled three holes. They ain't symmetrical but they'll serve their function and you can't really see him but keeps it nice and clean.

The bundle of wires is for the 10 perimeter lights the other larger single red wire was already back here when I was running something else for my third channel on my dash box. I'm going to cap it off as I'm not currently using it any longer but I'm sure something will come along that I can use that line.

IMG_20210408_144654.jpg

IMG_20210408_144634.jpg

IMG_20210408_151040.jpg

IMG_20210408_151030.jpg

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Used it to all some lumber. We decided to extend the porch a bit with a new deck. Brilliant financial decision, I know. My dad and I made the 1 hour trip to the nearest home depot where I very quickly spent $700. I had 3 separate, older gentlemen make jokes about the price of lumber in the parking lot. One of them offered to help us load it. Made me think of that commercial about becoming your parent where he helps the guy back out of the parking space. "You don't know him".
IMG_5392.jpg
IMG_5393.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Brought it to the dealer for the last free oil change. First I'd like to say that after reading all the horror stories that others have had with their dealers I'm thankful mine isn't one of them. Peoria Ford really does a great job and goes through everything on the checklist. All fluids were checked and filled, no greasy finger prints on my hood and tire pressure was all set correctly. I actually filled up my rear left 5 lbs more this morning just to see if they would correct it, they did!

They did warranty the battery which has been on life support (battery maintainer) for the past year, looks like there was a dead cell. Thank you @Chris M for recommending Justin Reed in service. While I only spoke to him over the phone he was great to deal with! :like: They even email you a full report where I've read that some here didn't have any idea what was done to theirs during service. It's a 30 minute drive for me but well worth it for their great service.

Untitled.png

Untitled-1.png

Untitled-2.png

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Mountains2Metal lower grill. Took all of 5 minutes cause naturally, one pin decided it was not going to go back in...just used one of the extra's and done!

IMG_1594.jpg

;)

SVTPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2004 SVT Cobra, 2008 Subaru STi
Occupation
Engineer
Installed the Mountains2Metal lower grill. Took all of 5 minutes cause naturally, one pin decided it was not going to go back in...just used one of the extra's and done!

IMG_1594.jpg

;)
Does your truck have the ACC module? Looking for some feedback on maintaining functionality as I have ordered an M2M grill...and a Ranger Lariat.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, but I don't use it yet. There was a post about it and the OP indicated that he has had no problems with this design and the ACC. I liked this one better than the Putco with the cutout (besides, the logo is better for modding too :angel:)

Several posts indicate same, so more info soon I am sure.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

Rich Elliott

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Shadow Black 4X4
Occupation
Retired US Navy
Vehicle Showcase
Had to get another tire patched. I swear this truck loves nails, that's twice in 6 months now. Got the dash warning the rear left was low (23 lbs) and 5 seconds later the FordPass app alerted me too.

Screenshot 2021-03-27 at 12.02.32 PM.jpg
Where do you drive that has nails?
Sponsored