First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Hot Pepper Red
Occupation
IT
How do you like the sound? I’m considering the borla version.
The sound is deep and kind of mellow. When you are sitting at a traffic light it is very quiet but has a nice rumble to it. When you give it the beans its got a loud low tone that I like. I've only driven it to work but so far I love it. You can also hear the turbo a bit better. I'll get a video after work on the drive home.

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
The sound is deep and kind of mellow. When you are sitting at a traffic light it is very quiet but has a nice rumble to it. When you give it the beans its got a loud low tone that I like. I've only driven it to work but so far I love it. You can also hear the turbo a bit better. I'll get a video after work on the drive home.
Good to hear. Look forward to your video if you’re able to get it.

ranger-rick-roll

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Received and installed the Builtright Industries side bed racks
these are awesome! What tonneau cover are you using and any concerns for interference there? Why didn’t you get the front panels that go over the wheel wells also?

JACER

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Tree pollen is all but gone now in Plant City, so today, Pepper got a bath, a polish & just because it needed a blow dry, a ride & a fill up.

I washed with Simple Green in a bucket of water & used a soft bristle truck brush. I polished with the last of the Last Coat I had on hand. (Spray on, let haze, wipe off.) Easy pee-zee! Next time I will polish with Torque Detail I purchased when they had a bogo deal.

Went to Shell for the fill up, Premium 93, $3.53!!! (Thanks Joe!) But I used the $50 Shell gift card I got at Publix for $40 bucks. (I have a bunch of these.)

Not related, but also this week I installed a larger pressure tank for our well water system & also new back flow protector (brass) to replace the pvc valve that decided to start leaking.

Soon, April 11th to be exact, wifey & I will be headed to our summer place in Franklin, NC. There, tree pollen will just be in its infancy!!! ?

PXL_20210326_154254299.jpg

PXL_20210326_154225202.jpg

PXL_20210326_154203356.MP.jpg