First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
After reading about all of the different shocks & leveling kits that everyone has been installing, I decided to purchase the Eibach shocks from Stage 3 Motor Sports for the rears only for my 2019 Lariat 2 X 2. The resulting ride is so much smoother & no more extra bouncing, much like many others have said. Even the wife commented on the difference.

i also notice a 2 inch drop in height as measured from the bottom of the Weathertech Bump Stop i have installed in the receiver. (Before 21 3/4" After 19 3/4")

I believe my DAMPER will now last much longer because of the smoother ride!!!

One more thing I did was take some Silver touch up paint i still had from my 2015 Explorer & paint a horizontal line between the + ------ - for the Temperature selector switch on both sides of the control panel for the A/C. It was horrible to try to find that, especially while wearing sunglasses.

CORRECTION-- I realize my mistake now. That 2 inch difference is because before I measured from the top of Bumpstop & after I measured from the bottom of the Bumpstop, which ironically is exactly 2 inches. ?

Last edited:

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Install my trek step in 15° weather it works great. These things are like hens teeth I found one on eBay they are out of stock everywhere else.

IMG_20210217_142836995~2.jpg

IMG_20210217_142844990~2.jpg

IMG_20210217_142826203~2.jpg
Been in denial since I got the truck, but I think I need one of these after not owning a truck for 7 years. How the years keep going........

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
After reading about all of the different shocks & leveling kits that everyone has been installing, I decided to purchase the Eibach shocks from Stage 3 Motor Sports for the rears only for my 2019 Lariat 2 X 2. The resulting ride is so much smoother & no more extra bouncing, much like many others have said. Even the wife commented on the difference.

i also notice a 2 inch drop in height as measured from the bottom of the Weathertech Bump Stop i have installed in the receiver. (Before 21 3/4" After 19 3/4")

I believe my DAMPER will now last much longer because of the smoother ride!!!

One more thing I did was take some Silver touch up paint i still had from my 2015 Explorer & paint a horizontal line between the + ------ - for the Temperature selector switch on both sides of the control panel for the A/C. It was horrible to try to find that, especially while wearing sunglasses.
John, my Eibachs on the rear raised it 1/4 inch. Something doesn't sound right here.