Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
For a non-oily tire dressing I like Zainos Z-16. Been around for years, great stuff. Gives the tires a satin sort of finish, none of this super shiny stuff.
I tried the 303 “Tire Balm“ for the first time yesterday. Seems good so far, definitely not oily or shiny at all, has a clean satin finish as well. Put on 2 coats and I like the look, I will see how it holds up.

303 Tire Balm

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I tried the 303 “Tire Balm“ for the first time yesterday. Seems good so far, definitely not oily or shiny at all, has a clean satin finish as well. Put on 2 coats and I like the look, I will see how it holds up.

303 Tire Balm
I'll have to try that one next time. I've been using this one and like it as it has a nice satin look. It also won't leave an oily mess on your garage floor or driveway.

303-Tire-Coating-Protectant_ProductShot-min.png

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Gyeon tire isn’t a bad one. Bit shinier than I’d like but after a few days it kind of levels off and seems to last through a few washes.

Meguiar’s hyper dressing is nice too. Dilutable and economical. Doesn’t last long though.

rang19ca

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 2024 Escape ST-Line
Occupation
Retired Diesel Mechanic
Your truck looks good Steve.
Applied vinyl letters to the tailgate. I got the black metallic color from TVD.

IMG_3305.jpg

Check out the California thread. We are setting up a day trip to Hungry Valley on the 27th. If you are interested, post on the page. My wife and I will be heading up from Carpinteria. If you want to caravan up, let me know.
CHUCK.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

alan0614

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Magnetic Lariat, 2017 GT350, 2016 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Product and Training Manager
Installed the Eibach Pro sport shocks front and rear. Like it much better leveled.

B1B60BE2-1EF7-4F1D-AB43-90CD21032A24.jpeg

CB750F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru BRZ / SCAB Ranger XLT/FX4 & various motos
Occupation
Human
OH GOD!!!! I'm never going to read this thread again!!!!!! Too many really good things to buy.

On a different note TAXES. We all hate them.
We have free health care & I've been paying to my federal/provincial uncles quite a
bit ever since I started working. 2 yrs ago during a routine checkup I had a little blood
in my urine. It was kidney cancer. I went for an angiogram, free, went for the operation,
free. Well, the hospital parking was 20$. I have no issues with our health care.
Wherever you go there will be great stories & horrible stories. For taxes, it all balances out as I will pay more for A but less for B & you in another province/state will pay less for (A/B) but so much more for C. At the end of the day it's going to be pretty close
once you add everything up. You pay your uncles or you pay a corporation.
I'm all good btw. :thumbsup:

You know, said I would not buy anything for the truck but it's getting harder & harder
as I keep on reading this forum... I was just looking at coilovers, help! & those switches, then I would need some LEDs & the bed bike rack. Tires, need wheels to go with it. No tune, really don't need a tune, I really don't....

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OH GOD!!!! I'm never going to read this thread again!!!!!! Too many really good things to buy.

On a different note TAXES. We all hate them.
We have free health care & I've been paying to my federal/provincial uncles quite a
bit ever since I started working. 2 yrs ago during a routine checkup I had a little blood
in my urine. It was kidney cancer. I went for an angiogram, free, went for the operation,
free. Well, the hospital parking was 20$. I have no issues with our health care.
Wherever you go there will be great stories & horrible stories. For taxes, it all balances out as I will pay more for A but less for B & you in another province/state will pay less for (A/B) but so much more for C. At the end of the day it's going to be pretty close
once you add everything up. You pay your uncles or you pay a corporation.
I'm all good btw. :thumbsup:

You know, said I would not buy anything for the truck but it's getting harder & harder
as I keep on reading this forum... I was just looking at coilovers, help! & those switches, then I would need some LEDs & the bed bike rack. Tires, need wheels to go with it. No tune, really don't need a tune, I really don't....

I said the same thing about a tune. Procrastinated it for almost a year then finally broke down and got one. Only thing I regret was waiting so long....Just buy it! :curse:

Money.gif

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I said the same thing about a tune. Procrastinated it for almost a year then finally broke down and got one. Only thing I regret was waiting so long....Just buy it! :curse:

Money.gif
You might as well do it cause he'll be like a harpie on Jason until you do. I know cause it only took 138 days 10 hours and 17 minutes until I finally caved on a DAVE damper!!:champagne::crackup:
Sponsored