What did you do to your Ranger today?

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
I have to say, reading the forum the last couple of months, I am amazed at all of the different accessories and different purposes for the Ranger. Reading about the Alucab today, and all of the different grills, suspensions, bumpers, etc, etc. amazes me.

For me it is mostly a vehicle that goes from A to B with the ability to carry heavy and oversizes cargo for my rural living and maybe at times go on challenging roads. For so many other Ranger owners, they do all sorts of off-road activities or make it a home of it, or simply make it look awesome. I never knew you could do so many things to a truck. It almost makes me want to come out of retirement, so I could afford to get some of the accessories, almost.
Sponsored

KnightRanger

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Harley FLSS,
Vehicle Showcase
I have to say, reading the forum the last couple of months, I am amazed at all of the different accessories and different purposes for the Ranger. Reading about the Alucab today, and all of the different grills, suspensions, bumpers, etc, etc. amazes me.

For me it is mostly a vehicle that goes from A to B with the ability to carry heavy and oversizes cargo for my rural living and maybe at times go on challenging roads. For so many other Ranger owners, they do all sorts of off-road activities or make it a home of it, or simply make it look awesome. I never knew you could do so many things to a truck. It almost makes me want to come out of retirement, so I could afford to get some of the accessories, almost.
I agree.
We all enjoy our Rangers differently...

For years, I have most of our vehicle set up for 4x4 beach fishing.(requires annual permit) So, most of the gear I carry is required.
The others, like onboard air compressor is a necessity, as well as a reliable gauge, tire deflators, recovery gear etc...
Itā€˜s setup more like a beach buggy, ( sand) and not a hardcore Rock crawler. ?

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
Hi Folks,

I gave my Ranger a romp on the freeway up to about 90 mph and put about 100 miles on the odo including a stop at a favorite restaurant in Nogales US on the Mexico boarder with our favorite server Christina. We gave her a Christmas tip and headed home. Ranger showed its power merging onto I19. Great truck!... We also turned 2000 on the odo on the trip for two years of ownership....1000 miles a year....Thank you Covid...

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Glad you were able to get out with the current Covid conditions Phil. 2021 will be better, Iā€™m hoping anyway.
Brian

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Today I installed my console tray.

Instructions:
Take it out of the Amazon box.
Place it in the console
Add often used items and change.

It fit like a glove!
Such a sign of the times - "installed" mine and it has that same small bottle of Purell sittin' right there. ?

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Glad you were able to get out with the current Covid conditions Phil. 2021 will be better, Iā€™m hoping anyway.
Brian
Kommieformuia (CA) is deciding to go back on full lockdown at home

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

peterson1604

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Body shop manager
Vehicle Showcase
Today I installed my console tray.

Instructions:
Take it out of the Amazon box.
Place it in the console
Add often used items and change.

It fit like a glove!

482C2BE1-4E3E-4F3D-8D06-51A6E7A7B43A.jpeg

8353F154-7C52-412B-B446-486DB8E491E7.jpeg
Got mine on order but Amazon is telling me 3 weeks til arrives.

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Those Purell bottles leak lying sideways, especially in the heat
Degas them by squeezing the air out when it's open then close it while squeezed. This will allow room for the air to expand when it heats up and the gel won't ooze out. Living in Houston during the summer, interiors get very hot.

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
Those Purell bottles leak lying sideways, especially in the heat
I havenā€™t had a problem yet, but it is certainly something I will keep my eye on. Thanks.

Fortunately now I have a tray with a removable rubber bottom, to catch it If it does leak.