Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Lots ! Car pro CQ Quartz UK 3.0 ceramic coating, Carbon series performance tail gate damper, weathertech front mats and window visors, AVS bug shield, bed rug, oem mud flaps, convex mirrors, puddle lights. Cap is on order and tailgate seal will be installed then. Still need to modify and install old school Ranger door sill plates . Did I say it was SHINEY !!!
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG
Is that a big sculpture of two dolphins in the background in your garage? Also, congrats on joining the Kool Damper Klub...

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
31 Ford-20 Ranger Lariat FX4- 19 Ranger Lariat 4x2
Occupation
retired mechanic
Is that a big sculpture of two dolphins in the background in your garage? Also, congrats on joining the Kool Damper Klub...
LOL Ernie, Yes that is a 400 lbs dolphin sculpture. I joined the damper club 18 months ago on my 19 Ranger, this one is my wifey's 2020. Thanks Bret

dtech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat FX4, chromed and forever damperless
rotated the tires even though I too old and my back is a disaster. (scoliosis and 3 bad lumbars) Wasn't bad but since I've bought tires for decades from Discount Tire I'm pretty sure they'll rotate the Rangers for free. But wife was vacuuming the house so I needed to get away from that.

Abjectwoe

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Today I put on my winter rims and tires.
While I have purchased numerous rims and tires from one of our sponsors Discount Tire Direct, these are from Tire warehouse. The last few sets I have purchased, they have had the better price.
Below is a before and after.
Brian
7F0FE0BF-B7AC-4F3C-86CB-EBAD5C5FA0C0.jpeg
396D09A8-C52B-4AD4-8D94-D32BA06455F6.jpeg
7D76CEC4-FC48-4080-B0CB-5DAFC03B5CAD.jpeg
I have the same wheels!

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Lots ! Car pro CQ Quartz UK 3.0 ceramic coating, Carbon series performance tail gate damper, weathertech front mats and window visors, AVS bug shield, bed rug, oem mud flaps, convex mirrors, puddle lights. Cap is on order and tailgate seal will be installed then. Still need to modify and install old school Ranger door sill plates . Did I say it was SHINEY !!!
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0344.JPG
IMG_0345.JPG
IMG_0343.JPG
Looks so shiny Bret. That is one good looking Ranger.:like:
The first Ranger I tested was in 2019 it was a blue fx4 lariat but timing was not right or money for my f150. But was exactly like yours. Many smiles and miles :clap:

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
Looks so shiny Bret. That is one good looking Ranger.:like:
The first Ranger I tested was in 2019 it was a blue fx4 lariat but timing was not right or money for my f150. But was exactly like yours. Many smiles and miles :clap:
Thanks Greg, the wife loved it. (its hers)

Ranger Danger01

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
LOL Ernie, Yes that is a 400 lbs dolphin sculpture. I joined the damper club 18 months ago on my 19 Ranger, this one is my wifey's 2020. Thanks Bret
Bret, that sculpture is awesome!! Does it have a waterfall that comes out of the globe in the center??? That would make it epic...lol. Congrats to your wife for getting the Ranger. Absolutely love my Ranger. I've been holding out on the damper...not sure why as I really liked that feature in the Colorado that I traded in for this one (would be a year ago yesterday...Happy Get Day for my Ranger!!).

E

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
I have the same wheels!
Nice, did your come from Tire rack as well? Had to beat the price and service from both Tire rack and Discount Tires Direct.
Ordered these on a Monday and they arrived on Wednesday mounted balan
Finally got the new tires mounted on the new wheels and on the truck! Can't believe the difference it makes!

430F05E0-9E1A-49E9-AAF1-F5F3A11B5FF2.JPG
IMG_7021.JPG
26F19768-D1CC-4DC5-86E7-40C2011BC202.JPG
They look great.
Brian

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Best 20 bucks I've spent in a while.
IMG_6883.jpeg
That was my first mod but I had to modify the front corners to fit. Back then they didn't have ones to fit our Rangers yet. One of the best mods you can do, well besides the other thing we're not supposed to mention. :lipssealed:

Cape Cruiser

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
retired mechanic
Bret, that sculpture is awesome!! Does it have a waterfall that comes out of the globe in the center??? That would make it epic...lol. Congrats to your wife for getting the Ranger. Absolutely love my Ranger. I've been holding out on the damper...not sure why as I really liked that feature in the Colorado that I traded in for this one (would be a year ago yesterday...Happy Get Day for my Ranger!!).

E
LOL, no water fall Ernie. That thing is taking up too much real estate in my garage. Its for sale now and I will donate proceeds to charity. Bret

Frog9z

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Absolutely love my Ranger. I've been holding out on the damper...not sure why as I really liked that feature in the Colorado that I traded in for this one (would be a year ago yesterday...Happy Get Day for my Ranger!!).

E
I too traded a Colorado off on a ranger about a month ago. I also liked their tailgate. Made sense to add that feature. The speed was about perfect. When I opened the one on the Ranger I expected it and was surprised. I was told not an option.
I wonder how fast/slow the add on one is. Might be something I get. Hopefully not as slow as the glove box!
Sponsored