Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Washed and detailed the ranger getting it ready for our Utah trip this Sunday. Used the new Chemical Guys snow foam soap which is much better than the regular car wash soap but still didn't foam as much as it should. I think the gloss enhancer might be making the truck so slick it slides off to fast. lol

Before @FoD asks..... no I didn't clean the engine bay. ?

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg
Looks good....on the outside.
But you know that WHOLE trip you'll be thinking about how NASTY that engine bay is and what could be growing in there. LIke a family of mice or something. Eeeeew!
Yeah, the whole trip.
All of it.
Dirt.
All over the engine.
Collecting. Spreading....
;)
See, not just me and now you've done it. The Pristine Engine Bay Committee will be ringing your door bell and leaving pamphlets anytime now!!?
Sponsored

Blue Streak

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL STX FX 2021 Honda CR V
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
See, not just me and now you've done it. The Pristine Engine Bay Committee will be ringing your door bell and leaving pamphlets anytime now!!?
May have not done the engine bay but I would bet he took care of his DAMPER.:giggle:

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Dave (@AzScorpion) has some secret coconut, crab and festering lawn slug oil that he lovingly massages daily onto the piston wiper and a super secret NASA space gel and rust remover that he slathers on the piston pole itself. I think there is a rabbit fur chamois involved too!! :whew:

:LOL: PEBC "Ding Dong"

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Can I join this committee? LOL My trucks engine bay is clean, but not spotless. But my Mustang on the other hand...
2020-02-23 17.11.59.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave (@AzScorpion) has some secret coconut, crab and festering lawn slug oil that he lovingly massages daily onto the piston wiper and a super secret NASA space gel and rust remover that he slathers on the piston pole itself. I think there is a rabbit fur chamois involved too!! :whew:

:LOL: PEBC "Ding Dong"

It's a special blend of essential oils mixed in with some secret oils from a renowned Dr. in Switzerland. Rubbing this on the damper weekly makes it smoother to lower and gives me the added 20 hp gains. Now if you would just buy one I'll share my secret blend with you for just $19.99 + shipping and handling. ?

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Use code "Welcome" at checkout....

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Not for Terry..He's paying full price for all this work! :explode:
I was going to buy two for the $19.99 (just pay small extra fee for shipping & handling) by acting now! But, since your discounting method is sorta like someone's taxing proposal, fergedaboutit!!:LOL:

Last edited:

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Washed and detailed the ranger getting it ready for our Utah trip this Sunday. Used the new Chemical Guys snow foam soap which is much better than the regular car wash soap but still didn't foam as much as it should. I think the gloss enhancer might be making the truck so slick it slides off to fast. lol

Before @FoD asks..... no I didn't clean the engine bay. ?

IMG_2855.jpg
Damper-metrics dilute foaming ratios by 27% in the Southwest, 19% in the East. For full foam impact temporary removal of the damNper is recommended. ?

Bthomas5456

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I drove my Ranger for the 1st time in 2 months today. It was sitting at the dealership waiting for a new AC compressor as mine had locked up after owning it for 2700 miles. Forgot how much i liked that truck but i did enjoy the 2.7 ecoboost in the f150 rental i had.
Sponsored