First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steelcitymusclecars.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2013 Boss 302
Yeah, I got a hitch step too, but find it's useless to get in when the tailgate damper has let my gate down ever soooooo slowly. I need a step more when the tailgate is DOWN!
I hear ya on that.

Got it more for ease of getting stuff out of the bed while tailgate is up. Helps my kids grab there stuff back there to.

Also good use as a bump stop like weathertech sells which I have on my wife's Flex so she doesn't back into anything lol. She occasionally drives the Ranger.
Sponsored

GOT SVT

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steelcitymusclecars.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2013 Boss 302

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
I installed my FH seat covers. I got them off of Amazon after seeing a picture of them on armoredpig's Ranger.

It was not an enjoyable experience, lol. I'm not as limber as I used to be.

IMG_20201006_190443599_HDR.jpg

I then took it for an actual drive for the very first time. I drove it home from the dealership last Saturday and was just focusing on getting it in the garage so I could rest and unwind after coming home from a week's vacation at the beach.

I really like the Ford Performance/Borla exhaust and got to enjoy it this evening. The lovely wife met me in the driveway when I got back home and she says it sounds like a lawnmower, lol! She hasn't ridden in it yet, maybe she'll change her opinion.

The Bullet Liner and some tint are next. If not this week, maybe next week.

I love this truck, by the way.

IMG_20201006_190235737.jpg