What did you do to your Ranger today?

revbevis

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew Chrome Package
Added some better interior lighting via amazon(changes colors and has different modes), since the ones that come stock you can barely see/tell the difference on colors
59383D51-E921-4A99-9F8C-EE1E12AA59BB.jpeg
75726486-683C-4D80-8FAE-C428DD5EBAE0.jpeg
Can you share the link to the item please?

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Added some better interior lighting via amazon(changes colors and has different modes), since the ones that come stock you can barely see/tell the difference on colors

I’ve had ambient lighting on my last 3 fords. I’ve noticed the kit has become less bright and less lights from 2013 to 2020. My focus was very bright and noticeable especially on the white and light blue. The ranger is so dim I thought it was not working. The ranger also has the least lights of all 3 cars. My escape had cup holder lights, door handles,foot wells, a rear light by the floor cup holder and one in the door pocket. The ranger I think only has the handles and the foot wells.

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
I’ve had ambient lighting on my last 3 fords. I’ve noticed the kit has become less bright and less lights from 2013 to 2020. My focus was very bright and noticeable especially on the white and light blue. The ranger is so dim I thought it was not working. The ranger also has the least lights of all 3 cars. My escape had cup holder lights, door handles,foot wells, a rear light by the floor cup holder and one in the door pocket. The ranger I think only has the handles and the foot wells.
Yeah not to mention some of the colors all look alike you can barely tell the difference the light is so dim in those certain areas

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
added just a few goodies.

ADD Stealth Fighter/Smittybilt X20 10K Winch/Rigid Radiance 40" light bar/Rigid Radiance Pods

20200828_183920-01.jpeg
Very nice.... Did you relocate your ACC?

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
Yeah not to mention some of the colors all look alike you can barely tell the difference the light is so dim in those certain areas
yep agreed. I just leave it on the white or ice blue because those seem to be brightest. I do wish it had the cup holder light. Always liked that.

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
added just a few goodies.

ADD Stealth Fighter/Smittybilt X20 10K Winch/Rigid Radiance 40" light bar/Rigid Radiance Pods

20200828_183920-01.jpeg
I have the same bumper. I get complements all of the time how good it looks. Get ready for the same because it does look awesome.
I have a question for you. With the full light bar, how are you going to get to the winch clutch and power switch? I put a short light bar in so I could reach them.

winch 3.jpg

winch1.jpg

winch2.jpg

Grimlock

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat / 2019 Edge ST
Vehicle Showcase
I have the same bumper. I get complements all of the time how good it looks. Get ready for the same because it does look awesome.
I have a question for you. With the full light bar, how are you going to get to the winch clutch and power switch? I put a short light bar in so I could reach them.

winch 3.jpg

winch1.jpg

winch2.jpg

I do not have access to the clutch, will have to rely on the wireless controller for the unspooling. This weekend Im going to see if there is a way I can remedy that part at least maybe through the top of the engine. Power switch I can reach through the grill.

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
I had to cut off a small section to get the power box mounted in it's factory spot on the winch. Did you have any clearance issues? It was not much, less than 1/4" deep and maybe 3/4" long.
I do not have access to the clutch, will have to rely on the wireless controller for the unspooling. This weekend Im going to see if there is a way I can remedy that part at least maybe through the top of the engine. Power switch I can reach through the grill.
Sponsored