First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
would love to know how you did both of those?!? I do have Forescan, what do I need to change?
The heated seat icons were from the drop down menus. Look for one called power seats under apim. I had already selected all the climate ones to get my climate controls, so not sure if that was required or not. It did take a bit before they appeared. You might have to do a soft reset.

The DRL's, have a look here: https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/forscan-crowdsourced-wiki.2008/
On the first page, scroll down to the F-150 spreadsheet. I initially did the "DRL parking light only (halogen). I didn't like that so much. I found later under the BCM drop down menu under DRL that there was a parking light+fog light.
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Looks good. I like to look in the back ground of pics of garages and see what cool stuff folks have. I like your Ford tool box. Looks nice.
Thanks! It’s actually just an old decal that I put on years ago. It was intended to go on the rear end of a pickup sort of like how some of the Dodge trucks are. There’s also the front corner of my ‘68 Mustang project in the photo too behind the Ranger!

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Emblems reinstalled, tonneau cover on. Got my mount for the fire extinguisher, now just gotta come up with a solution. I'm thinking of attaching it to some aluminum stock, and mounting the stock to the factory holes. If anyone knows the size of those two holes in the back of the bed, I'd be very grateful. If not, I'm sure I can find it here somewhere. Mount seems very sturdy and well machined for a $30 amazon piece. I almost bought the one from Drake for $85. Glad I didn't.
IMG_4675.jpg
IMG_4677.jpg
IMG_4678.jpg
IMG_4679.jpg

weasel1

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lighting Blue FX4 w/302A
Occupation
Nuclear Operator
Emblems reinstalled, tonneau cover on. Got my mount for the fire extinguisher, now just gotta come up with a solution. I'm thinking of attaching it to some aluminum stock, and mounting the stock to the factory holes. If anyone knows the size of those two holes in the back of the bed, I'd be very grateful. If not, I'm sure I can find it here somewhere. Mount seems very sturdy and well machined for a $30 amazon piece. I almost bought the one from Drake for $85. Glad I didn't.
IMG_4675.jpg
IMG_4677.jpg
IMG_4678.jpg
IMG_4679.jpg
Its an M6. I used the same hole when I adapted a SportTrac bed extender to fit.

Johnv1991

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat
IMG_4675.jpg
The painted emblems look great! I have the vinyl decals for now but want to get the painted ones eventually. I had them on my focus and they enhance the look big time. Good stuff!

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I am sorry, did you just say this was a picture of the pull start for the new gas powered tailgate damper/riser?:LOL:

Sorry, couldn't resist. Nice job on the emblem changes. I like it when folks make things a little bit more their own like that.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Emblems reinstalled
IMG_4675.jpg
IMG_4678.jpg
Like the look of the emblems, makes me want to take mine off and that to them. Got to get rid of the chrome. What paint/colors did you use, any clear coat after assembly? Maybe it's the pictures, I would probably go with a little different blue to match the truck better. Now I really want to paint my front valance and skid plate to match my Magnetic bumper.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
Do they just pop off?
Kinda, the rear pops off with a screwdriver. The camera base underneath then unscrews from the tailgate. Then unplug the camera. The front has two studs than unscrew from the grille. The side vents pop out with trim tools with like 5 springy type metal clips.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Appraiser
Like the look of the emblems, makes me want to take mine off and that to them. Got to get rid of the chrome. What paint/colors did you use, any clear coat after assembly? Maybe it's the pictures, I would probably go with a little different blue to match the truck better. Now I really want to paint my front valance and skid plate to match my Magnetic bumper.
Thanks. It's not too far off in person. I wasn't looking for direct match, just something a little brighter than stock. The stock ford blue just looked a little bland to me. It's the same color blue as I did my tow hooks / bed tie downs. I think its Rustoleum royal blue (gloss). Yes I did gloss clear over those pieces. The chrome pieces I did satin black. I didn't want gloss (too shiny compared to the other plastics). Just did a good scuff with sandpaper on everything, then a wipe down with 50/50 alcohol / distilled water. I keep a spray bottle of it, works good as a degreaser and windshield cleaner. Blew any lint off with a shot of compressed air. Then paint. Snap everything back together. Couple dabs of krazy glue on the backside.
Sponsored