First Name
Captain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 05 Wrangler, 19 Slingshot, 04 330xi
Occupation
Enthusiast
Head over to amazon and search for solvent trap. Some of the customer questions are priceless.

Glocker

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4, 2014 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I feel like I had a productive day!
1. Loaded up tools (and some lawn care stuff) and went out to where our boat is stored and replaced the boogered up prop.
IMG_20200809_101702.jpg

2. Then I drove the Ranger down the road to our cabin and did some yard work.
2019-05-25 13.50.26.jpg

3. Then this early evening, I installed the remote control socket extension on my Warn winch. I zip ties the socket up behind the little access door in my bumper next to the clutch release on the winch.
2020-08-09 16.18.07.jpg

2020-08-09 16.22.18.jpg

4. And to finish the day's activities off with the Ranger, I figured tore into the ARB bumper and figured out why the driver side fog light wasn't working. I took apart the deutsch plug, flipped over the polarity, and it is working now.
2020-08-09 16.23.36.jpg

2020-08-09 16.23.49.jpg

I'm still waiting for parts, so I haven't gotten the LED off-road lights or LightForce dash fascia and switches installed yet. This week I'll be receiving as 12" LED light bar for the top bull bar that is rated at 10,800 lumens. Once I have that in hand I can start looking at wiring all of that up. I should also be receiving my Safari snorkel in about a week!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Trying hard not to go overboard...really hard to keep from trying to keep up with some of you! Who knew there were so many things I would "need" for my new truck.

Just put in my Weathertech front floor liners and liked them so well I bought the set for the rear floor. This is significant only because I had them in my 07 Explorer and wasn't nearly as satisfied with them as I had hoped. But these have a different feel to them (less slick, more grippy). Also bought the window shades for front and rear. Really hoping I like them too.

Gonna let the dust settle a little and then order the tailgate damper so I can also join the Cool Kids Club!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Trying hard not to go overboard...really hard to keep from trying to keep up with some of you! Who knew there were so many things I would "need" for my new truck.

Just put in my Weathertech front floor liners and liked them so well I bought the set for the rear floor. This is significant only because I had them in my 07 Explorer and wasn't nearly as satisfied with them as I had hoped. But these have a different feel to them (less slick, more grippy). Also bought the window shades for front and rear. Really hoping I like them too.

Gonna let the dust settle a little and then order the tailgate damper so I can also join the Cool Kids Club!
Welcome to the club!! :rockon: As long as you're on here you'll keep finding things you never knew you needed. lol

Not sure if you saw this already but here's where you can get one and use code WELCOME at checkout for free shipping.

https://www.varsityfordparts.com/oem-parts/ford-tailgate-damper-cartridge-vkb3z99406a10a?c=az0x

Whiskeybilt

First Name
Jamison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger
Occupation
chef
Drove to work and paid a crackhead named Winston $10 to wash it. Even gave him clean water. Shadow Black looks so good clean.

Figarou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat

This is probably the reason why the Ranger doesn't come with the tailgate damper. It gives us the NEED to have one. :p

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is probably the reason why the Ranger doesn't come with the tailgate damper. It gives us the NEED to have one. :p
And to make fun of those who don't have one. ?
Sponsored