First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Found an XLT one with 6,8xx miles on it. Bought for $150 shipped. Lol. Just have to put about 1200 miles on the truck then put it in. What did you change in forscan? Not sure if XLT vs STX will need some adjusting. Mine is 4x4 but the replacement came off a FX4.
Sponsored

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
Found an XLT one with 6,8xx miles on it. Bought for $150 shipped. Lol. Just have to put about 1200 miles on the truck then put it in. What did you change in forscan? Not sure if XLT vs STX will need some adjusting. Mine is 4x4 but the replacement came off a FX4.
I had to turn off things my truck didn't have like lane assist and parking assist. I also added the 4x4 screen that normally comes on fx4 which is nice.

PatrickM

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pmiyoshiphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback16, Ford Ranger 11
Occupation
⭐ tender
Vehicle Showcase
What lights are those on the hood? Do they work well? Would you recommend them?
Great looking truck BTW.
The hood lights are Rigid DSS pro, I highly recommend these for a wider beam. The throw is fairly far and super bright! Rigid also does a good job in the quality of the product. Great durable waterproof housing and thick cords and connector.

mtbikernate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 4x4
how far pas the sides do those 60" bars stick out?
Past the sides of the truck? Or past the towers? They stick out maybe 6-7" past the top of the towers (which are pretty close to the shape of the cab, maybe about an inch narrower than the cab on each side) and they're still inside the sides of the bed by a couple inches.

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
I should have been more clear about holding the + button down vs just pushing it so I did an edit of the original post.
I know about shifting gears with the + - button. I was referring to the display. Yes it will display if you are shifting with the buttons. What I did not know was it will display the gear without you having to shift. If you hold the + button instead of pushing it quickly it will display the gear and not shift the gear. The transmission with shift like normal on its own but you can see what gear it’s in. That has never displayed on the truck unless I was shifting gears with the buttons either + or -.
I think he's saying if you leave it in drive, press the button to show the gear like you mentioned, then press the minus button down, you can limit what your truck shifts to. It will still shift like an automatic, but only up to the gear you have locked out. Also, you don't have to hold it. Just a quick press in drive will bring up the screen.

Example: put it in drive, press the button once, you gear number comes up on the screen. Press the minus button 3 times, it should highlight down to 7. Your truck still shifts automatically, but won't go past 7th gear.

egilbe

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Somewhere between ME and AZ, depends on the season
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat with BAP, Tow and FX4
Occupation
Semi-retired, lazy bum/tramp, formerly Sys admin in a toxic work environment
I think he's saying if you leave it in drive, press the button to show the gear like you mentioned, then press the minus button down, you can limit what your truck shifts to. It will still shift like an automatic, but only up to the gear you have locked out. Also, you don't have to hold it. Just a quick press in drive will bring up the screen.

Example: put it in drive, press the button once, you gear number comes up on the screen. Press the minus button 3 times, it should highlight down to 7. Your truck still shifts automatically, but won't go past 7th gear.
I was wondering how to see what gear the truck was in, so this morning on my commute to work, I pressed the + button and the gear indicator bar came on the right-side dash screen. I could see when my truck shifted. I never went over 40mph and it stayed mostly in 8th gear. Screw staring at cell phones, I'm going to get into an accident watching all the displays on my dash.

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Got her on the Dyno three pulls about 280hp 350tq mods include CR Performance stage4 turbo, AFE charge pipes, SPD catted down pipe, Turbosmart BOV, and Toyo Open country 255/80/17.

dyno graph 7.9.20.png

IMG_0277.JPG
I’m thinking of doing a dyno before I install the SPD high flow catted downpipe and SPD exhaust with 5 star tune. I am currently running a canned SCT 93 octane tune with no other mods.
Did you happen to do a non-modded base line?

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Got her on the Dyno three pulls about 280hp 350tq mods include CR Performance stage4 turbo, AFE charge pipes, SPD catted down pipe, Turbosmart BOV, and Toyo Open country 255/80/17.

dyno graph 7.9.20.png

IMG_0277.JPG
Stock 93 tune unleashed ...no mods
Regards

B3E515C1-0899-48E5-92EE-CB59DE8841D2.jpeg

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
If I am reading both posts correctly, your truck put down more power than modded PopNDrop with yours only having a tune? Interesting.
That’s Correct...!
Regards
Doc
Edit: I do have a muffler Delete

Last edited:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
That’s Correct...!
Regards
Doc
My Truck was the R&D truck for Unleashed...Unless Specified, That Is the Tune you will get from Torrie. ..Mind you this is just his moderate drivable tune...He’s been tuning Mustangs for a longtime...He can make it hotter for the strip ..
Regards
Doc

Last edited:

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired