2019 Ranger Lariat FX4

LegacyRanger

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT FX4 Ford Ranger
Why did you hate the thought of a tailgate assist? I love mine. Now I can pop it open and let it go and I don't have to hold it as it opens to keep it from slamming down.
Well I came from a 2004 Ranger. Just the idea that it’s a truck, I don’t need a fancy gadget to help me lower my tailgate. But sometimes you grow to like the conveniences.

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
I've been wondering what I can do to fill in the sound system on mine. I replaced the tweeters in the A-pillars to Infinities and that helped to crispen up the highs some, but the rest of the spectrum is pretty dull. Talked with a couple of stereo shops and they said if I replace the door speakers, it will lose even more low end because the factory door speaker have a decent amount of low end. Not a lot of room to add a sub.
There are some good sub options out there, just depends what you are looking for.

IngotTexasRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Hey y'all,

Just traded in my 2016 Guard Green ecoboost Mustang (which I absolutely loved, just wanted something more practical) and brought home this XLT Sport home four days ago. Got spray in bedliner and front tint to match the rest yesterday. I have a 2.5" RC level that will be delivered today and installed Tuesday as a temporary setup while I save up for a more proper suspension. Leaning towards the ICON or King line. Also put in a dog seat hammock cover that was recommended on here, so my four legged friend can ride inside and in the bed. I have an HPtuners kit but not sure if I'm willing to add that just quite yet. I love this truck already and if this 2.3 ecoboost treats me as well as it did in my Mustang, I think I'll be very happy Ranger owner.

zUrOAuCwRXaMH5g6FPlotg.jpg
GJRGEuL8TtCglJ9t3LdKiQ.jpg
fullsizeoutput_2637.jpeg

gbritt89

First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX
Vehicle Showcase
3rd oil change @ 19,634 miles. Mobil 1 full synthetic oil change with m1-102a filter.

Was down to 8% on oil life monitor with trip B (since previous oil change) displaying mpg 21.4 for 9633.9 mi over 505HR's & 2MIN

Keep it about 90/10 hwy to city driving ratio. Frequent use of cruise control. Rarely exceed 75 and typically keep it on cruise set to 68. Every now and then it gets a tank of shell premium and I drive it more sporty than normal or i'm sure it would be at 22mpg or more.