Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
i would have set fire to the truck
Wonder how they got in, mice chewed up all my spare paper napkins in my glove box, obviously there is an opening somewhere.
Sponsored

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Biotch of a time trying to get a pictures of this decal. Truck is very mirroring gloss black with the ceramic coating so always looks like a slick black. Tread decal is matte black. Looks awesome in person but had to manipulate the photo a lot just to show a lil detail.
tiredecal_1.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg

Nshoe2062

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Public Safety
Biotch of a time trying to get a pictures of this decal. Truck is very mirroring gloss black with the ceramic coating so always looks like a slick black. Tread decal is matte black. Looks awesome in person but had to manipulate the photo a lot just to show a lil detail.
tiredecal_1.jpg

IMG_3039.jpg
Where did you get the decal?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee

SymChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 / 2017 Escape SE FWD

Livernois Motorsports

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150
C29CED68-DC4B-417B-8D2E-FD9CC3740037.jpeg

I got my tunes from Livernois this morning and I am very impressed! I loaded the 91 octane“soft shift” tune they offer: this is how the truck should come from the factory!
You immediately notice how much smoother the truck shifts and there’s no lag. This thing just keeps pulling effortlessly. I’m sure the regular tune with the more aggressive shifts makes the power more noticeable but the soft shift just has it glide through the gears and you’re doing 50 before you realize it. The power I lost from adding the 33” tires is more than replenished. This truck is just too much fun now with the iDrive throttle controller. If you’re thinking about getting a tune, just get the @Livernois Motorsports tune! Their customer service is top notch and so is their product.
Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and for the kind words as well! Glad to hear everything went very smoothly with the tune and that you've been enjoying the results as well. I agree these trucks are really a blast to drive when tuned, very glad to hear you feel the same. Thanks again!

Augie81

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I recently got home from my first road trip in my Ranger, about 400 miles round trip. I've driven that route many times in my old car but really enjoyed it this time in my new truck. It rides nice and is comfortable.

It also gave me a chance to test some of the features. I played with the lane assist for a bit just to test it and it works well. But I turned it off once I was done fiddling with it. Cruise control seems to hold fairly steady even though I was going up and down some fairly steep hills along the way. The trip display said I got 24.8 MPG which I guess is decent given all the hills and running AC the entire time. I'm still under 1,000 miles on the truck.

The purpose of my trip was to visit my Dad for Father's Day. He is kind of a car aficionado and ever since I can remember he likes to buy and trade cars as kind of a hobby. I think he likes the game and getting the best deal possible. It seems at least every year or two he gets a different vehicle. It used to be more often when he was younger.

He was really impressed with my Ranger so it passed the dad test. :) Right now he has a Honda Ridgeline. He loved my truck so much I would not be surprised if he tells me he traded the Ridgeline in for a Ranger in the next few months. ?

On another note. Since he has been retired for awhile and getting older he is looking to move to a smaller one story house that takes less maintenance. He had some lawn equipment he wanted to get rid of and sent home with me. I'm glad I talked the dealer into giving me those middle tie downs I was missing because I used them. :wink:

Last edited:

ROBERTECOX

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 2wd sport pkg
Occupation
US ARMY (RETIRED)
Discovered beach rats are no joke. On the way home from a week at the beach, I asked the wife to open the glove box and grab the microfiber rag so I could clean my glasses. Imagine our surprise when she did and there was a 8-10" rat sitting in the glove box. She screams, I look over and see this monster. It then climbs back into the dash before I could grab it's nasty ass. We then hear thumps, screeches, and all kinds of commotion from just above the glove box. Side note I noticed the airbag light came on as soon as we got in the truck. I am now thinking that the rat ate a wire that cause the light to come on and it has now returned to said wire and it getting electrocuted to death.
We get home and I begin the search for what I hope is a dead rat. Upon dropping the glove box out of the way, I hear faint noises like little baby screams. I remove the cabin air filter door and see rat parts. I cannot make them out until I grab one with some pliers. It's a baby rat. Long story short, I removed the air filter and 4 baby rats. Mom in no where to be found.
The truck was not left open so she climbed in thru the firewall or somewhere over night. The truck was driven daily so it's not like it sat all week.
I now have the air filter with baby rat blood and scent on the floor. I put one sticky trap and one baited neck breaker on the floor. I put the other sticky trap in the glove box with the box open. I am hoping she smells the babies and comes looking for them. I was not thinking and dumped them down the storm drain. I should have kept one and put it on the air filter.

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.PNG

IMG_0568.PNG
rats.jpg

I HATE RATS

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
After a full night and day of traps in the truck, no sign of the mom rat!!

CWOJohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Discovered beach rats are no joke. On the way home from a week at the beach, I asked the wife to open the glove box and grab the microfiber rag so I could clean my glasses. Imagine our surprise when she did and there was a 8-10" rat sitting in the glove box. She screams, I look over and see this monster. It then climbs back into the dash before I could grab it's nasty ass. We then hear thumps, screeches, and all kinds of commotion from just above the glove box. Side note I noticed the airbag light came on as soon as we got in the truck. I am now thinking that the rat ate a wire that cause the light to come on and it has now returned to said wire and it getting electrocuted to death.
We get home and I begin the search for what I hope is a dead rat. Upon dropping the glove box out of the way, I hear faint noises like little baby screams. I remove the cabin air filter door and see rat parts. I cannot make them out until I grab one with some pliers. It's a baby rat. Long story short, I removed the air filter and 4 baby rats. Mom in no where to be found.
The truck was not left open so she climbed in thru the firewall or somewhere over night. The truck was driven daily so it's not like it sat all week.
I now have the air filter with baby rat blood and scent on the floor. I put one sticky trap and one baited neck breaker on the floor. I put the other sticky trap in the glove box with the box open. I am hoping she smells the babies and comes looking for them. I was not thinking and dumped them down the storm drain. I should have kept one and put it on the air filter.

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0567.PNG

IMG_0568.PNG
WTH!!