Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I ordered a few things for my truck!
  • ARB Summit Bumper
  • Warn VR EVO 10-S winch
  • Eibach Pro Truck Lift system
I'm a little sick to my stomach and a little excited all at the same time!!!!!
I felt the same way when I bought new tires and level kit 2 weeks after buying my Ranger. Once you get them and install them that sick feeling will go away and you'll have a big smile. :D
Sponsored

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I ordered a few things for my truck!
  • ARB Summit Bumper
  • Warn VR EVO 10-S winch
  • Eibach Pro Truck Lift system
I'm a little sick to my stomach and a little excited all at the same time!!!!!
You're not too far from me.

After you get that ARB bumper installed, I would love to see it ( I just won't let my wife know I'm looking at it :lipssealed:)

I should have my Black Horse rear bumper by then and I'd love to see if the ARB is a good match for it :like:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Very NIce Phil.... Looks better than my Ranger's roomie, a 2017 Escape in Platinum White ...I can use the X plan as a former Ford supplier, now retired. (Bethlehem Steel, now Arcelor Mittal) - probably some new fangled high tech steels in there - TRIP, Dual Phase, TWIP, etc). I guess you get a slightly better deal as a retiree.
Hi Trevor,

As a Retiree, I get Z plan which is 2½% below dealer invoice. X-Plan is about ½% above invoice. In both cases the invoice must be provided to the customer and incentives still apply to the A,Z,X pricing...Usually a very good deal! I get 4 X Plans to give away each year but rarely give but one or two.

As for the Nautilus, the old magnet test confirmed all steel construction. The 2.7 V6 Twin Turbo is amazingly powerful. Darling little wifelet is struggling with all the tech but loves the digital speedometer. Had another Sync 3 lesson this morning...baby steps...Need to check if it is 3.3 or 3.4 though...

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Col Retired

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Hi Trevor,

As a Retiree, I get Z plan which is 2½% below dealer invoice. X-Plan is about ½% above invoice. In both cases the invoice must be provided to the customer and incentives still apply to the A,Z,X pricing...Usually a very good deal! I get 4 X Plans to give away each year but rarely give but one or two.

As for the Nautilus, the old magnet test confirmed all steel construction. The 2.7 V6 Twin Turbo is amazingly powerful. Darling little wifelet is struggling with all the tech but loves the digital speedometer. Had another Sync 3 lesson this morning...baby steps...Need to check if it is 3.3 or 3.4 though...

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Col Retired
Luv that 2.7 !
Regards

MaxE55

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Maintenance Tech
How easy/difficult was the install?
Took me about an hour, after I watched the video on the CoverKing website. Never have done seat covers before. They were snug, as expected of custom fit covers. I'm very happy with them. Can't tell they're not factory seats, except for the head rest covers.

T Bone

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Southern Adirondack Mountains of upstate NY
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford ranger xlt
Occupation
Retired!!!!
put on my AVS low profile ventvisors.........absofreakinglutely love them, look like a factory job to me. word of caution, dry fit them several times, this 3m tape on these doesnt let u have a second shot.
vent visors.jpg

TVRangerSTX

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercab XLT; 1969 Mercury Cougar convertible; Honda 500XL
Occupation
Bethlehem Steel/Self-Employed Metallurgist
put on my AVS low profile ventvisors.........absofreakinglutely love them, look like a factory job to me. word of caution, dry fit them several times, this 3m tape on these doesnt let u have a second shot.
vent visors.jpg
I had the visors that slip into the weather strip on my 3 old Rangers, and was thinking of putting them on the 2019, but left them off for now...yours look really nice, but I'm having a hard time thinking about taping them on the outside. I did love keeping my windows cracked open on my old trucks when parked tho...
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc