BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
We're having a break in the rainy weather, so I installed the Bed Rug that showed up yesterday.

20200515_162402.jpg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We're having a break in the rainy weather, so I installed the Bed Rug that showed up yesterday.

20200515_162402.jpg
Looks good Bryan!

Now you'll have a nice comfy place to sleep once the wife finds out you bought that 1911. ?

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good Bryan!

Now you'll have a nice comfy place to sleep once the wife finds out you bought that 1911. ?
:idea:

You're a bad influence, Dave. Well, maybe not BAD influence...

Arch Stanton

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 4x4 Ingot Silver 301A
Occupation
V.P. of Research and Development; Telemetry and Guidance Testing Facility at Aerodytech Corporation, Reno, Nevada

revbevis

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew Chrome Package
Installed front and rear OEM Molded Mud Flaps, installed Auto Ventshade Smoke Bugflector II Hood Protector, installed Traxion Tailgate Ladder, installed front and rear chrome plated Ford Ranger die cast zinc license plate frames, put in CupHolderHero Liner Accessories and put in ALLYARD Custom Center Console Organizer. I had to modify the center console organizer for it to fit correctly. Had to cut out the two front corners where the lid pins drop down so that lid on the console could close. the LED lights I ordered were too long for the housing so I will return them and get ones that fit. Getting everything added a little bit at a time.

SandBaja

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silver FX4, 501A pkg, fully optioned,2012 Rubicon, 2017 Cherokee, 2018 Volt
Occupation
Almost retired

Jbroke

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Sports
Not proud...however after roughly a month I discovered the bed locks and unlocks with the doors :facepalm: Although I haven’t open and closed my bed much but I always used my key in the fob to do it...so that’s what I’ve done today haha

fusseli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat FX4 White Platinum Tri-Coat
Occupation
EE
Vehicle Showcase
Not proud...however after roughly a month I discovered the bed locks and unlocks with the doors :facepalm: Although I haven’t open and closed my bed much but I always used my key in the fob to do it...so that’s what I’ve done today haha
Awesome feature for a hard tonneau, or regular tonneau for that matter, rest easy with some level of easy security.

Reactions: Doc

BigHen0213

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Sales/Management
Added Weathertech mud flaps to the front and rear. Love the no drill feature. Hardest part was pulling the flare back around the front tires to access the brackets.

Total install time for both sets was less than 90 minutes. Probably could’ve gone faster if I wasn’t sitting in the humid FL sun with my glasses covered in sweat drips. ?
Sponsored