Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Picked these up for $13 on eBay. They are for a Gladiator, but looked like they would fit the front, was questionable for the rear. Fit is indeed perfect on the front, actually quite happy with the look. The rears are a bit inadequate and I ended up cutting the inner lip off and mounting them anyway. Will see how long I tolerate them. Tape sucked and I had to put stronger stuff on.

27C48310-71AE-4700-8424-A1E7AB47B957.jpeg
A1E2B320-DDD8-4087-87A6-104815CEADF6.jpeg
7EA61B44-D694-4A2B-9EF9-891903BFA090.jpeg

HTX1811

First Name
HC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger STX 4x4,16 Audi A7
Occupation
Retired
Post up pics when the truck is presentable (lol) and a link where you ordered it from if you don't mind. That maybe my next purchase.

Thanks
Installed the Raptor grill that came in by UPS today as well as the Putco lower grill insert that came in yesterday. Looks great. No pics yet because truck is still covered pollen. Plan to wash it tomorrow if the weather is nice.

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Painted lower fascia black to match truck. Tested last years skid plate plstidip job. Looks the same, no damage and like I just did it. Installed new Putco lower grill insert. I/you, must, take lower fascia off to do it right. The instructions suck as well as pictures are deceiving. The Putco logo believe it or not, faces engine. Either others are doing it wrong or Putco is inconsistent with their quality control.
Anywho, nice out, got lot done for a change.
2E1C39C6-AB2D-4D26-80C2-B203B4EAF520.jpeg

Manny

First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Painted lower fascia black to match truck. Tested last years skid plate plstidip job. Looks the same, no damage and like I just did it. Installed new Putco lower grill insert. I/you, must, take lower fascia off to do it right. The instructions suck as well as pictures are deceiving. The Putco logo believe it or not, faces engine. Either others are doing it wrong or Putco is inconsistent with their quality control.
Anywho, nice out, got lot done for a change.
2E1C39C6-AB2D-4D26-80C2-B203B4EAF520.jpeg
which fender vents did you install, i saw them in another picture you had posted

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4
@HTX1811 Here is a pollen covered pic I took just after install. You can get both of them from Stage 3 Motorsports, who is a forum sponsor. I ordered the grill from them and the lower insert from ebay CARiD only because S3M were out of those at the time. Both shipped quickly.

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/VT-19RRG-2019-Ranger-Vics-Trading-Raptor-Style-Grille.html

https://www.stage3motorsports.com/8...er-Grille-Insert-Adaptive-Cruise-Control.html

https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Ford-R...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649

I do think it looks more 'trucky' than the original grill. Which to me looks a little 'car like'. Was not sure what to think of the Raptor grill when I first saw it on another Ranger picture. As I saw more pictures of trucks with it the more I started to like it.

With the lower insert be aware there are two versions - one for trucks w/o the adaptive cruise and one with. They also come in stainless with out the black powder coating as well.

With the Raptor grill you need to select the Ford lettering kit as an add on. They have a light kit you can add also.

Hope this helps.
Rick

Grills.jpg

BHunted

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2019 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
effing pollen. Washed my black ranger yesterday, today a lovely coat of pollen green. Argh!