MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
Basically my truck is where I want it to be, and I won't be doing any more major mods. (Famous last words, I know!) I did brush up the exterior last week by taking off the FX4 stickers with a hairdryer, which makes it look cleaner and sharper, in my admittedly biased opinion....

IMG_3153.JPG

Last edited:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
What happens if he did steal it but has been driving very cautiously so as not to attract attention? :ninja:
Just "driving very cautiously" will attract attention when everyone else is "driving like they stole it"!

07XLT

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ranger XLT 2020 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Basically my truck is where I want it to be, and I won't be doing any more major mods. (Famous last words, I know!) I did brush up the exterior last week by taking off the FX4 stickers with a hairdryer, which makes it look cleaner and sharper, in my admittedly biased opinion....

IMG_3153.JPG
I assume removing that decal would leave some kind of stickyness behind that would attract dirt in that spot. Did you use anything special to get that off?

RangerRay

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
How do you like the ride and the setup? I'm looking into getting this package soon.
It is much improved. I drive over 100 miles a day and the bouncing on every bump on the highway was getting old. less body roll, less bouncing.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACH
Vehicle Showcase
I assume removing that decal would leave some kind of stickyness behind that would attract dirt in that spot. Did you use anything special to get that off?
Hey, Mike, I really heated up the area with the blow dryer and then pulled it off slowly, pointing the hot air blast at the point of resistance underneath the decals. (I had to wear gloves, that's how hot it was!) The newly unpeeled area looks cleaner than the surrounding area, as it has not been gathering dirt and dust since August, when I took delivery. In the several days since then, I have not noticed any residual sticky substance that could attract dirt and did not use anything special to treat the area--but I will if it becomes a problem.

Station18Ranger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 2WD
Occupation
Law Enforcement
I plugged in my iPhone and keep getting this message.
CE53F2AE-BE42-4BDF-8460-E382F10447AA.jpeg
Try using a factory Apple cord. I have had nothing but trouble with aftermarket charging cords in my vehicles. They are fine for normal charging but something about the data and power transfer in vehicles goes nuts.
Sponsored