Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Folks,

I put my new very expensive license plate tab on my license plate. Good for 5 years that the ADOT folks will not have to harass me for more $....

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Sponsored

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
I just brought my Everest in (3/9 Monday) for a 20S10 Recall, They had to update the TCM and PCM bc
The Risk " Transmission fluid gear pump failure could cause loss of hydraulic fluid pressure "
My Everest has Fords 10 speed and this recall was for all Rangers and Everest here.

Tom M

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Tom, is that the AVS flush-mount hood protector? If so, how do you like it? i just ordered one this weekend after debating whether or not to pull the trigger.
I have the Aeroskin one from Ford. It fits like a glove.

BDoc

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4 SCrew
Occupation
US Air Force, retired; now Civil Service (USAF)
Vehicle Showcase

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ranger Supercab (sold 12/19) , 2002 Honda CR-V
Occupation
Retired Firefighter III, Honolulu Fire Department
Installed Putco grill insert. All the clips stayed in bumper and had to be dealt with. Also had to add some more 3m tape to take up some of the gap. Looks good though.

F8DDAEC9-DD21-459E-A2E6-8332C4E799D5.jpeg
I had a super negative experience with Putco, ordered the exact same grille as yours, their website screwed up on the correct part number.
So they set me a grille for a truck without ACC and try to make it look like it was MY fault.
SCREW putco....

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
I had a super negative experience with Putco, ordered the exact same grille as yours, their website screwed up on the correct part number.
So they set me a grille for a truck without ACC and try to make it look like it was MY fault.
SCREW putco....
Heard those stories, ordered mine from Stage 3 who was outstanding with super fast shipping... even sent the right version! :clap: Won me as a fan!

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Heard those stories, ordered mine from Stage 3 who was outstanding with super fast shipping... even sent the right version! :clap: Won me as a fan!
Emailed them this to prove to them they screwed up then waited 3 hours and nothing, no call or email whatsoever. Part number 87163 is for trucks without ACC.
So I call them back and they realize their mistake, no apology or even an offer to send the correct part. The only way for them to send me the correct grille is for me to send the wrong one back, then and only then will they mail me the correct one.
Hesitant to check out Stage 3 because ultimately the $ will go to putco.
putco can take a flying F&*K for all I care.

putco1_LI.jpg

CMJT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat, 2017 Subaru Outback
Emailed them this to prove to them they screwed up then waited 3 hours and nothing, no call or email whatsoever. Part number 87163 is for trucks without ACC.
So I call them back and they realize their mistake, no apology or even an offer to send the correct part. The only way for them to send me the correct grille is for me to send the wrong one back, then and only then will they mail me the correct one.
Hesitant to check out Stage 3 because ultimately the $ will go to putco.
putco can take a flying F&*K for all I care.

putco1_LI.jpg
I agree with you, screw them. They should have shipped that out to you ASAP no questions asked and asked that you ship back the part they originally shipped you at your convenience. AHOLES.

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
I installed on my 2019 Ranger and they fit perfectly.
Installed the same on mine, work great so far, pics of the original and with these are in my garage, er, I mean my "Showcase"...

Cmar

First Name
Cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger PX
Did an oil change and filter on my 3.2 diesel. Filter is in the same position as your petrol engines, but no little trough underneath. Makes a mess when your remove it. Refill with 9.5 litres of 5W 30 synthetic diesel oil, and good to go.

Reactions: Doc

Mokume

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I agree with you, screw them. They should have shipped that out to you ASAP no questions asked and asked that you ship back the part they originally shipped you at your convenience. AHOLES.
Latest update on this snafu:
Just got an email from UPS stating that I'll have a delivery today from putco, mind you from UPS, not the sender.
I've a strong suspicion it's a return label, no email at all from putco since yesterday about what they plan to do, really fine communication skills they got...
Sponsored