First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Project Manager
Air Design Tailgate Appliqué going on a 2022 Ford Ranger Tremor. Still in deliberation on installing raised lettering, or Air Design’s Tailgate Spoiler.
E13DB136-41E1-499A-9B68-DB685A949893.jpeg
Sponsored

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat

1pt21gw

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 IS XLT SC , '22 OW BBB 2Dr , '15 PB TC SWB
Occupation
Ye' Ole Traveler
Whats the height of the lift and tire size?
Looks awesome BTW.
Thanks, I basically did a ICON Stage 8 in steps.

I keep forgetting to measure every time I change something. Started w/ 275/65-18's on +25 RTR's. Then did Bilsteins at 1.8 for the front, and then finally swapped them out to these. It's a touch higher, maybe 1/2". I think the ICON's are at 2.5 out of the box. Ride is slightly firmer, almost like a sport mode, but I am gonna see how much it can soften it up over the next few trips, probably not much.

Just to note, I have added ARB Skids, and a bed rack, plus tow a trailer occasionally, so I am not after level. A wider stance, slightly bigger tire, a lift (~2.5" Front/~2" Rear) and usability was my goal.

Thanks to Frank @Stage3Motorsports !

btw, Bilsteins (5100 on Front w/ Factory Spring, and 5160's in the rear are kickass and a excellent upgrade to stock)

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
Hope you get the parts soon, hate for those wrinkles to become permanent. :p?
The stupid foam seal is MIA, so I just went ahead and did a "full" install until it arrives.

No good pics atm, but just imagine a wrinkle free cover... There ya go.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Got the oil changed and the tires rotated. I have to say I was a little nervous after reading the other thread where his filter fell off but I have 100% faith in my local Brakes Plus. They've always been great and treat me right.

Case in point they went ahead and checked the alignment (without me even asking) and made a small adjustment for no charge. They knew I just went on a month long trip (they did the new Eibach instal and a pre trip check) and the wanted to make sure everything was good. Total charge was $81.31 and well worth it seeing as I didn't have to do anything but swipe my Visa card. ? Anyone who's here in the area I highly recommend them and the manager Johny is as honest as they come.

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat
Well, I did not do it 'to' it, but I did it 'for' it.

Ordered the deleted engine cover, since it is now discontinued. Hopefully I will not have to store it for an extended period of time since my Ranger was just released to shipping today.

OrangeStreak

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SCab STX 4X4 Towing Pkg. BFG K02's 265/70/17
Occupation
Retired. MTS degree. ANG veteran. 2nd Amendment supporter.
Well, I did not do it 'to' it, but I did it 'for' it.

Ordered the deleted engine cover, since it is now discontinued. Hopefully I will not have to store it for an extended period of time since my Ranger was just released to shipping today.
Jim,
Just recently discovered that mine didn't come with a cover. Did you get OEM or after market? Looks like a straightforward install...

Last edited:

Scottopia

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger Lariat FX4, '11 GMC Acadia, '03 HD VRod
Occupation
Grand Sovereign Monarch of Scottopia
Vehicle Showcase
Got the oil changed and the tires rotated. I have to say I was a little nervous after reading the other thread where his filter fell off but I have 100% faith in my local Brakes Plus. They've always been great and treat me right.
Ditto! ? "Got the oil changed and the tires rotated". Probably my last free OC which is both disappointing but also good. Disappointing because when I bought the Ranger I "asked" them to include 3 yrs of free oil changes (driving much more then than I am now) thinking I would save a ton and they wanted the sale. I have still saved a decent amount, but not what I had planned. Good because rather than 75k miles I only have 25K... so I have that going for me, which is nice.

Walked the lot at the dealer, what a depressing 2 minute experience. May have had 4 F150's - one new Tremor which just came of the truck and was unimpressive, 2 real Bronco's, 2 wannabe Sports... maybe an Edge... This dealer once had multiple lots packed... really shocking. As I am walking back to the waiting room a sales guy approaches to engage with... "can I help you?" Kinda unintentionally laughed and said with what? :oops:

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat

Jbrubakerjr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score