What did Santa Bring You For Your Ranger

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
We love our Ranger and plan to keep it for many years.

? added the Ford Extended Service Plan (ESP) from Zeigler. Glad we ignored the dealer's inflated price offerings at time of purchase.

Thanks to @alcohenusa for the discount code tip. Lowest price I found at the time.

SheepDogRain-Jar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019.5 Ford Ranger XLT CPR
Occupation
Retired LEO/Retired Military/Doctoral Student
Greetings from Connecticut (the state of Subarus & Saabs.....I'm told) and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all (esp. my New England pals who sound like the Grinch this year!). Santa was very happy with me this year and got me.....
1. LED headlamps, both low and high beams and
2. Switchback turn signals (so now I am in violation of CT's front 4 white light limit) and
3. Switchback fog lamps (to drive my wife and daughter crazy, of course!) and
4. Ford Raptor grill light bar and
5. Black Horse bull bar with 22" LED light bar and
6. Two sets of 3" LED Pod ("ditch"?) lights. One set for the hood, one set for the hitch.
Santa left an IOU for a set of Pod light hood brackets that Misfittoy told him about. Today I got notified that it has been shipped, so I have a feeling they were made custom just for me!:rolleyes:

Looking forward to my incentive check from Uncle Donald and Aunt Piss-ass. Thinking of new tires & wheels since Ford sold me a XLT with everything blackened or dark and these fancy silver wheels. And a set of BFG, Toyo, Falken, General, Bridgestone or Goodyear mud tires because A/T doesn't do it for me. Those are the manufacturers I have them narrowed down to. I think I'll play "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" for the final decision.

Okay, so I have a December birthday too, but I got screwed when I was a child....:clap:

EDIT: Sorry a tailgate damper from my GSD, he is tired of me hitting him with the tailgate. Thx AzScorpion.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Greetings from Connecticut (the state of Subarus & Saabs.....I'm told) and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all (esp. my New England pals who sound like the Grinch this year!). Santa was very happy with me this year and got me.....
1. LED headlamps, both low and high beams and
2. Switchback turn signals (so now I am in violation of CT's front 4 white light limit) and
3. Switchback fog lamps (to drive my wife and daughter crazy, of course!) and
4. Ford Raptor grill light bar and
5. Black Horse bull bar with 22" LED light bar and
6. Two sets of 3" LED Pod ("ditch"?) lights. One set for the hood, one set for the hitch.
Santa left an IOU for a set of Pod light hood brackets that Misfittoy told him about. Today I got notified that it has been shipped, so I have a feeling they were made custom just for me!:rolleyes:

Looking forward to my incentive check from Uncle Donald and Aunt Piss-ass. Thinking of new tires & wheels since Ford sold me a XLT with everything blackened or dark and these fancy silver wheels. And a set of BFG, Toyo, Falken, General, Bridgestone or Goodyear mud tires because A/T doesn't do it for me. Those are the manufacturers I have them narrowed down to. I think I'll play "Pin the Tail on the Donkey" for the final decision.

Okay, so I have a December birthday too, but I got screwed when I was a child....:clap:

EDIT: Sorry a tailgate damper from my GSD, he is tired of me hitting him with the tailgate. Thx AzScorpion.
Wow! Your going for the @Msfitoy look. ?

Aragorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Crew Cab
My wonderful wife bought me the Ford Performance/Fox suspension leveling kit!

I requested install quotes from four different local Ford dealerships this week. I will let you guys know what I am quoted for posterity.

I'm pretty pumped.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
OP
OP
FoD

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Now we're talk'n. Dave @AzScorpion, this should become the next 'seller's accessory mod ( ladder + damper). I can hear @Texasota now...for all you short legged, straight arm weaklings... :LOL: The forces of the Dark Side gather once more

1609386530163.png
Sponsored