First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
Do these require different bump stops or do they raise the rear end slightly?
From what I've read people that installed them installed shorter bump stops. I haven't gotten around to that yet. Ford wants $54 a piece for the tremor stops, I've seen aftermarket ones for $35 a pair.
You have to get longer U bolts too. A don't recall the member name but one on here pointed me to a set from rough country. Ford wanted $25 each which isn't too bad but I got all four for $45.

The rear did back about an inch at the wheel arch's but I'm hoping it settles a little.
Sponsored

Dallas09m3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Super Crew
A set of Road Master Active Suspension springs and 1 set of 1" lift blocks for the front.
How have you liked your Active Suspension springs? Are they all they are cracked up to be? Do they really improve unloaded ride? Did they raise your ride height?

crash77

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Material Coordinator
Dallas09m3,

I really do like them quite a bit. I got them for pulling my camper. With my Lariat Tremor in stock configuration, I was blinding oncoming traffic with my headlights due to the excessive squat. To be fair, my tongue weight is between 700-800 lbs depending on how the toyhauler is loaded. After I got the springs installed and headlights adjusted, no more issues. They raise the back end an additional 1', so I got the 1' front level kit from Robbie Woolworth to offset it and maintain the stock rake and I really like it. The camper is more stable and doesn't sway as much. I am using them in conjunction with a pair of Sumo Super Springs that I bought to replace the stock bump stops. They helped, but not enough, so I added the RAS kit. Just a couple weekends ago, I loaded 1,500 lbs of flooring into the bed of the truck and it still sat nearly level. Total game changer. I did have to make some adjustments on the install of the RAS kit because they weren't aware of the Tremor suspension differences. I have been in contact with the company and they are working on it. Between the bump stop springs, the level kit, and getting the RAS on sale, I've got less than $1k into it and it's been a game changer. And yes, I feel like they do also greatly improve unloaded ride. Much less sway and jouncing on potholes, speed bumps, railroad tracks, etc. Feels much more planted all the way around. Hope this helps.

flooring.jpg

reelfoot lake.jpg
Sponsored