Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
So I am trying something new. I have a child in travel sports so I have limited time to get out and explore but decided that is like a lot of us. I thought why not give the video thing some more try's. This is my first post of weekend adventures. My thought is try and record some of my short outings that the Ranger allows me to do. Not that I would need the Ranger for all of it but it makes it easy when you have everything you need and go anywhere you need. Take a look and like/subscribe. I am hoping to get more videos out as I play with all of this stuff.

Weekend Adventures

Thanks for the look.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RVA Overland

RVA Overland

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
While this is not really an offroad trip, like most of weekend adventures, they do involve forest roads of varying difficulty. Without the Ranger these trips would be much more difficult. This trip was with my son, grouse hunting in George Washington National Forest. We were not successful in getting any grouse we did have a great day. Was not really prepared to video this trip but grabbed some while we were out hiking around the mountain. This trip was more about building the love of hunting in my son who passed his hunter education course during COVID. With the snow coming in this is probably our last wild bird hunt but will try to get a preserve hunt in later this winter.

OP
OP
RVA Overland

RVA Overland

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
Finally got around to editing another video. It was another fishing trip but it was a cold one. It was 8 degrees when I got to where I was gonna fish, took a while but got into a few native brook trout. Playing with the Tenkara rod again, it is different but fun. Taking my wife out tomorrow to ty and get her into some fish.

Tenkara Fishing and Snowy Roads

Sponsored