Greatlakespilot

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Dropped my truck off at the dealer this morning.
1. Tail light recall
2. Ford pass modem quit working. Attempted all fixes, including disconnecting the battery over night to no change. Ford said bring it in.
3. One touch auto down switch for the window failed. Only manual mode where I have to hold it
4. Numerous issues with sync freezing have to restart it with the power and forward button fix.
5. A few people have now commented on the excessive wind noise, sounds like there is a a window down but there isn’t.
6. Needs an alignment or steering wheel indexed. It’s off 10 degrees. 2600 miles on the truck.
Sponsored

MTB-BRUH

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Base
Occupation
Shop Manager
Funny you mention the auto window switch failing. My truck has done that twice but only right after I was welding on it. I had the batteries disconnected during welding. Then after a few days driving the auto roll up would just start working no problem. Might have something to do with disconnecting the battery

OP
OP
Greatlakespilot

Greatlakespilot

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
The battery was disconnected Thursday night, so it’s been a few days and I’ve driven it daily since then, so hopefully they either fix it, or it just starts working again while I am waiting for parts to come in.

Fjsteven

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 Sport
The auto up down needs to be relearned when you disconnect the battery. I remember seeing the process in the manual.

OP
OP
Greatlakespilot

Greatlakespilot

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys. The dealer fixed the switch, my tail lights were inspected and are ok. The modem for FordPass, was bad and they ordered a replacement. The did have to re-index the steering whee. they will look at the door and window seals again when I bring it back for the modem replacement, they did say it does have excessive wind noise. So they did a great job for me and I’m happy. They said the steering wheels was off almost 12 degrees. Thanks again for the help on the window switch.

joeb427

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Fort Mill/Indian Land area South Carolina
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lariat Sport and 19 Lincoln MKC Reserve
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks guys. The dealer fixed the switch, my tail lights were inspected and are ok. The modem for FordPass, was bad and they ordered a replacement. The did have to re-index the steering whee. they will look at the door and window seals again when I bring it back for the modem replacement, they did say it does have excessive wind noise. So they did a great job for me and I’m happy. They said the steering wheels was off almost 12 degrees. Thanks again for the help on the window switch.
Damn!
That's quite a list.
Sponsored