First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
I received an email today from VideoKits.com - just wondered if anyone else has. I considered doing it, but would have to download an app that I'd probably never use again, so I decided against it.

upload_2019-5-29_14-53-34.png
Sponsored

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
I received an email today from VideoKits.com - just wondered if anyone else has. I considered doing it, but would have to download an app that I'd probably never use again, so I decided against it.

upload_2019-5-29_14-53-34.png
Yeah, I got one too and I marked it as spam and deleted it. There's so much crap out there that if I didn't sign up for it or request it on my own I don't trust it.

samsd

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4x4 HPR, 2016 Town and Country, 2004 Road King Custom
Occupation
Retired
I got one, I did a quick look up on them and at a glance they look legit but it is all about getting your info. I will have to do further research.

Washashore

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SCab Lariat 4x4
Nothing is free, ever.
I also researched Tapshot (Videokits creator), and found on their exec's LinkedIn page that Ford is a client.
I completed the survey and can confirm that they give you the Amazon e-gift card . I though it was a good opportunity to let Ford Marketing what I liked (and didn't) about the Ranger's interior.

After completing the survey, I deleted the app as its only used to complete and upload the survey.
Sponsored