First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Insurance Field
Hey, I made a short video illustrating trail control. I've been using it in more difficult sections for my skill level, just to see if it's more capable than I am... I found out it almost certainly is. I don't turn on Trail Control until I notice I'm having a difficult time about 41 seconds in.

Trail Control
Sponsored

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Hey, I made a short video illustrating trail control. I've been using it in more difficult sections for my skill level, just to see if it's more capable than I am... I found out it almost certainly is. I don't turn on Trail Control until I notice I'm having a difficult time about 41 seconds in.

Trail Control
Nice,thanks for sharing

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good video! TC is a good feature I've used it a few times up in Sedona. I really didn't need it but wanted to try it out and I like how you can set the speed to crawl slow if needed.

OP
OP
fraudguy77

fraudguy77

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Insurance Field
Good video! TC is a good feature I've used it a few times up in Sedona. I really didn't need it but wanted to try it out and I like how you can set the speed to crawl slow if needed.
Yeah, agreed, it's sort of a novelty feature, not very necessary but cool nonetheless.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yeah, agreed, it's sort of a novelty feature, not very necessary but cool nonetheless.
At first I thought it was just one of those gimmicks they put in vehicles today but I can see it coming in handy in certain situations. Especially going down a steep decline you can set it to a lower speed like 2-3 mph and keep that steady speed. The ABS pump is pretty loud though I thought something broke the first time I tried it. lol

OP
OP
fraudguy77

fraudguy77

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Insurance Field
At first I thought it was just one of those gimmicks they put in vehicles today but I can see it coming in handy in certain situations. Especially going down a steep decline you can set it to a lower speed like 2-3 mph and keep that steady speed. The ABS pump is pretty loud though I thought something broke the first time I tried it. lol
Lol, yes, same here the first time I used it.
was your camera tilted for effect?
It was definitely tilted to some degree, not on purpose, but because it was the only rock I could find to lean my phone on lol.

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Every video review I've ever seen ends up with the reviewer surprised and impressed with it.

McLeadslinger

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport.
Occupation
Aircraft Electrician
TC is a cool feature to have. It’s handy during sketchy downhill trails

Espo78

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Living in Florida there isn't much use for it. But I found one, a week after I bought my truck. I took it to the beach which is one of the few in the state that allows beach driving. There is a 10mph speed limit and 4x4 is required. TC works perfectly in this scenario and kept me from bogging down in the soft sand and also kept my speed constant down the several miles of drivable beach. Definitely worth the price of admission!
Sponsored