RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
6,358 miles of travel in three weeks to the back country of AZ>UT>NM. Traveled with a really good buddy of mine. Five episodes have been uploaded to my YouTube page and I estimate another five episodes are to come. Hope you enjoy watching just as much as I enjoyed living the experience!

Episode 1:
Episode 2:
Episode 3:
Episode 4:
Episode 5:
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Looks like a great adventure Vince! I watched the first one and and look forward to watching the others. There is so much beauty out here in the southwest especially off road where most will never see.

On our trip to UT last fall we went to Toquerville Falls which is a waterfall out in the middle of the desert. Most will never be able to see this as you need 4wd to get out there but it's an amazing site out in the middle of nowhere.

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG

OP
OP
RangerVA

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Looks like a great adventure Vince! I watched the first one and and look forward to watching the others. There is so much beauty out here in the southwest especially off road where most will never see.

On our trip to UT last fall we went to Toquerville Falls which is a waterfall out in the middle of the desert. Most will never be able to see this as you need 4wd to get out there but it's an amazing site out in the middle of nowhere.

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG
Looks amazing! I’ll need to add these falls to the bucket list. Hope you enjoy the rest of the vids!

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

IMG_2957.JPG

IMG_2948.JPG
just looked this up. Real close to Zion which is one of my favorite places. Great hiking and beautiful country

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
just looked this up. Real close to Zion which is one of my favorite places. Great hiking and beautiful country
Bob, We stayed right at the entrance to Zion last fall and went out exploring from there. I didn't care all that much for Zion as it's way to crowded and very limited parking inside. One of the locals gave us a list of a few other "off the beaten path" places to go and see and this was one of them. We loved Bryce Canyon! I cant wait to go back there and then over to Arches and Moab.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I am planning on retiring next June. I am also planning on going straight to Utah for a couple of weeks and trail ride and home. Moab, arches, and capital reef are first on the list.
Sponsored