V O L U M E help please....

SemperVee

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 LARIAT. 2019 Ranger XLT Traded in.
Vehicle Showcase
Cannot find where to adjust the Ranger GPS navigation volume control when it is speaking directions - !!?!?!?! WTF?
Have spent wayy too long going thru every setting to figure this out. *Audio volume does not affect volume of navigation. At a loss to figure this out. Thanks....
Sponsored

dceggert

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 302a, Trailer Tow, Technology Package, FX4 in black and a 2017 Fusion Platinum also in black
Occupation
You would not believe it if I told you
Cannot find where to adjust the Ranger GPS navigation volume control when it is speaking directions - !!?!?!?! WTF?
Have spent wayy too long going thru every setting to figure this out. *Audio volume does not affect volume of navigation. At a loss to figure this out. Thanks....
Try pushing the voice direction button and while the "Sync person" is speaking directions adjust the volume to where you want it.

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
Thank you!!! I was so frustrated with it this afternoon while using the navigation system. I was actually on the site to post the same question but saw this first!

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
Try pushing the voice direction button and while the "Sync person" is speaking directions adjust the volume to where you want it.
I've found this also applies to adjusting volume for Waze when using Apple CarPlay.

CoastieN70

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariet
Occupation
Retired
This also applies to the phone volume. Again you must be actually in the phone mode to adjust the volume, i.e. talking to some one on the phone...

hughesjv

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4

You have to adjust it when it is talking...once you get it right, I never have to adjust again.

OP
OP
SemperVee

SemperVee

First Name
Dar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F150 LARIAT. 2019 Ranger XLT Traded in.
Vehicle Showcase
SOLVED - Yes, works like a charm. have to do when in action.
Sponsored