• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

DHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
I’m not digging the big ass ford grill lettering on either version, but the new squared off front end and general good looks of the Ranger Raptor is a win.
Not a fan of the grill either. Letters are out of proportion to the size of the truck

LOBBS

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Quality Manager
Looks to be on 33s but could easily fit 35s. Sign me up. At this point, I'll likely be skipping my still as of yet unscheduled Bronco entirely and jumping from my Wrangler to the RRaptor.

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
The Bronco Raptors clearance lights are in the mirrors. You circled the amber reflector/side marker.
That's what I'm referring too! Clearly not a US market vehicle body, as it doesn't have any of the US specific stuff.

The Ranger Raptor you see here is just a buck meaning it’s barely a functioning shell. It’s basically just a concept hand made tophat on the basically finished 2.7/10r60 chassis.
Looks pretty good for a concept vehicle. And 2.7 you say...

Famousamos

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
That's what I'm referring too! Clearly not a US market vehicle body, as it doesn't have any of the US specific stuff.

Looks pretty good for a concept vehicle. And 2.7 you say...
Oops brain fart. I meant 3.0. It’s the same power plant as the Bronco Raptor, 3.0 nano mated to a 10R60. Haven’t heard anything about an R version but there is a Bronco Raptor R variant planned out. Gen 4 5.0 with dual throttle bodies
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc