[Updated] Ranger Ford Performance Power Pack Performance Tune Software (M-9603-REB) Released!

ch47dmechanic

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
lol. A long time ago I used to have a Ducati motorcycle that was dyno tuned for 100 octane, i had about four 5-gallon gas cans and would drive down to Sunol Superstop and fill them up with 100 octane. That stuff isn't cheap either, plus i am much older and lazier now.
Yeah it makes more sense for a motorcycle, and that's all I've ever used that station for anyway. I run 87 in my truck. :like:
Sponsored

Hounddog409

First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Vehicle Showcase
I wasn't planning on tuning my Ranger at all. If this is indeed offered directly by Ford w/ the factory warranty, I would certainly be interested. Much better numbers than the more conservative Rousch tune.
But not near the Livernois tune. AMD Livernois is $499.

Best deal out there. And those CAI kit are a waste of money. The stock flows more air that you will ever need.

Better to spend that money on exhaust.

Mobius97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Lariat Fx4-Lotus Evora-Lotus Elise-BMW X7 M

Best deal out there. And those CAI kit are a waste of money. The stock flows more air that you will ever need.

:question: Not sure why you quoted me but I haven't said anything about a Livernois tune or a CIA. While we are on the topic tho, for me personally, I would opt to pay a few hundred more for a tune that retained the factory warranty. vs a few more ponies and lower cost.

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver

Kind of a sidetrack, but responding about the CAI. I just installed the Roush intake, butt dyno says there is some improvement there, hard to quantify power, but its something better the previous to it.

pull string get cookies

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 White Platinum
Vehicle Showcase
Good catch! I dont know why but I was mistaking the bumper to bumper 3y/36k for the 5y/60k powertrain warranty.
I just talked to my warranty guy, and confirmed with Ford that my warranty will remain in full effect. That this Ford (<-- key word) tune is covered and will not have an adverse impact on my extended warranty which pushed the bumper to bumper and powertrain warranties out to 8 years. I ordered it and will let the dealer do the install to ensure warranty remains in effect. If anyone hears different from a legit source please let me know. Thanks

theanswer3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL
Vehicle Showcase
I just talked to my warranty guy, and confirmed with Ford that my warranty will remain in full effect. That this Ford (<-- key word) tune is covered and will not have an adverse impact on my extended warranty which pushed the bumper to bumper and powertrain warranties out to 8 years. I ordered it and will let the dealer do the install to ensure warranty remains in effect. If anyone hears different from a legit source please let me know. Thanks
I didnt think it extended your warranty just ran together with the existing one.

pull string get cookies

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 White Platinum
Vehicle Showcase
I didnt think it extended your warranty just ran together with the existing one.
That's what I meant. The extended warranty was just something I added when I got the truck.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
That’s awesome $624+installation is a killer deal. Was that through a Ford dealer? I haven’t been able to find it for under $749 with MountuneUsa

DC74CE9F-4B6C-46C6-A594-2C739EB011C5.png
My dealer says he can't order them - small town dealer not experienced with anything like this. I have a contact at Ford Performance and they said not available until 31 July. So I contacted Montune and they said they are hearing that "Ford Performance has pushed the launch back to July." I really am wanting to get them thru my dealer to use my points and not have it come to my house where unless I am lucky enough to get to it first......

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
My dealer says he can't order them - small town dealer not experienced with anything like this. I have a contact at Ford Performance and they said not available until 31 July. So I contacted Montune and they said they are hearing that "Ford Performance has pushed the launch back to July." I really am wanting to get them thru my dealer to use my points and not have it come to my house where unless I am lucky enough to get to it first......
I ordered mine today from levittown ford parts 623.81 plus 14 50 ship no tax. You do not have to have ford do it any certified ASE tech will do just make sure you have a paper trail.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
I ordered mine today from levittown ford parts 623.81 plus 14 50 ship no tax. You do not have to have ford do it any certified ASE tech will do just make sure you have a paper trail.
Hope they are somehow and exception to what Ford and Mountune say is the availability time frame. That price is comparable to what I'll pay when I use my Connect Points. which is driving my purchase choice, otherwise I would possibly go with the similar Roush product.

Rickfar

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 supercrew sport
Hope they are somehow and exception to what Ford and Mountune say is the availability time frame. That price is comparable to what I'll pay when I use my Connect Points. which is driving my purchase choice, otherwise I would possibly go with the similar Roush product.
Well they charged my pay pal account and the order was upgraded from new to in process and as a rule they usually do not charge your credit card until they're ready to ship. We shall see I will keep everyone posted.

StezenW

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat Magnetic; 1998 Ford Ranger XLT 5-Speed Emerald
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine from Levittown 2 weeks ago back when the ETA was Mid-June..

1591883529041.png

Its new ETA is July 31...

Jacob Wendland

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT Ranger 4x4
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine from Levittown 2 weeks ago back when the ETA was Mid-June..

1591883529041.png

Its new ETA is July 31...
Join the club I ordered on April 27th.... Still waiting. I'm becoming obsessive with checking the status everyday.
Sponsored