First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1930 Ford Model A
Occupation
Executive
My new Undercover Elite cover showed up yesterday. Was very easy to install, and I'm impressed with it so far. I have some specific needs as I carry musical instruments in the back. Security and staying dry were two of my main requirements, as well as maximizing the height inside the bed. This one did the trick.

I like the security it appears to offer. It overlaps the tailgate, so when the cover is locked shut it also overlaps the tailgate so it can't be opened. I suppose someone could probably force the cover open or try to rip open the tailgate, but i think that would be a tremendous amount of effort and they will instead either move along or try to steal the whole truck.

IMG_5514.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_5517.HEIC.jpeg

IMG_5518.HEIC.jpeg
Sponsored

gotwheels

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I have one on my 2019 xlt, I like it alot. I did add led lighting to the under side of cover.

OP
OP

PBtuba

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat, 1930 Ford Model A
Occupation
Executive
I have one on my 2019 xlt, I like it alot. I did add led lighting to the under side of cover.
This one came with a little LED light that is removable and also turns into a flashlight. It also has a long hook attached to the top that can be used to grab stuff from the front of the bed. Pretty slick.

gotwheels

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Yes mine also came with the removable light, I found it hard to find in the dark, installed the bigger led lights with a door switch so it lights up as soon as you open the cover..

TJC

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Miata, 05 Ranger 4x4, 20 Ranger 4x4, 23 CX-5
I added one way back when I purchased the truck Can be seen here.

I am quite happy with it. No leaks even in the massive down pours while travelling in the low country of SC. I have an Iconic Silver SCAB Sport 4x4 with magnetic gray bumpers, grill, and accents. I added Magnetic Gray RANGER letters for the tailgate. I ordered the cover painted in Magnetic Gray to compliment the look. I also installed the AMP power steps. They only ship in black, but it is close enough to the magnetic gray to look nice.

T
Sponsored