sklnbnz

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Sport
Good Morning,

Those who have installed lighting control panels under the hood, what location did you choose for it? Send pics? I have the Auxbeam 8 gang controller, at this point I just have kind of temporarily installed it while I try to determine the exact location I want to put it in. I have the Cab switch in place but trying to get the best placement for the LCP. Anyone who has installed one or something similar have pictures of where you put it? Thanks!
Sponsored

Colo_Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning,

Those who have installed lighting control panels under the hood, what location did you choose for it? Send pics? I have the Auxbeam 8 gang controller, at this point I just have kind of temporarily installed it while I try to determine the exact location I want to put it in. I have the Cab switch in place but trying to get the best placement for the LCP. Anyone who has installed one or something similar have pictures of where you put it? Thanks!
I have the Trigger 6 controller and it's just ziptied to the battery cover. Where did you mount the switch inside?

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Good Morning,

I have 6 Shooter and it just "sits" on the battery...hasn't moved in 80,000 miles...

IMG_7415.JPG

OP
OP
sklnbnz

sklnbnz

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4 Sport
I have the Trigger 6 controller and it's just ziptied to the battery cover. Where did you mount the switch inside?
Mounted the switch on the fuse panel cover inside... Easy access.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Mounted the switch on the fuse panel cover inside... Easy access.
That's a good spot, I mounted my RVi Tow charger there, so the switch box will go on the battery unless I can find a better spot.
Sponsored