• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
These pics differ from the ones of the white one going down the MAP line posted recently slightly but are essentially the same but with decals of bed side in addition to tailgate. Interesting considering my '19 LAriat came with 18" wheels why these would have 17" ers, but since I know little about off-roading not sure if it has something to do with that - I only want the V-6 as I''ve said.

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WorldRanger 2AW & TKE, several VW Rabbit (Golf) MK2
These pics differ from the ones of the white one going down the MAP line posted recently slightly but are essentially the same but with decals of bed side in addition to tailgate. Interesting considering my '19 LAriat came with 18" wheels why these would have 17" ers, but since I know little about off-roading not sure if it has something to do with that - I only want the V-6 as I''ve said.
The 5g int. Raptor was equipped with the BF and 17“, too. Better for off-road driving and last but not least there is a much larger selection of tires on the market. I would have been happy if I had had the choice. For 18" there are only 3 makes in Europe Germany that come into question. (AT's with snowflake)

Sponsored

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The 5g int. Raptor was equipped with the BF and 17“, too. Better for off-road driving and last but not least there is a much larger selection of tires on the market. I would have been happy if I had had the choice. For 18" there are only 3 makes in Europe Germany that come into question. (AT's with snowflake)
Good info - thanks, I suspected something like that re: off road and am familiar with tire choice challanges from my '02 Mustang days when in my small town you couldn't find a low profile 17" tire at all. I actually like the 17" wheel that came on the '19 and may still be available but no option with 4WD Lariat for anything but 18". I have a private party wanting my '19 and the dealer wanting a shot at it too so I hope to get a '24 Raptor, although my choice would be a Lariat super crew with the V-6 and not all the Raptor stuff. Driven the E-Stang and am one of a few that like the big display - old eyes need bigger display.

Gerder

First Name
Gerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Good info - thanks, I suspected something like that re: off road and am familiar with tire choice challanges from my '02 Mustang days when in my small town you couldn't find a low profile 17" tire at all. I actually like the 17" wheel that came on the '19 and may still be available but no option with 4WD Lariat for anything but 18". I have a private party wanting my '19 and the dealer wanting a shot at it too so I hope to get a '24 Raptor, although my choice would be a Lariat super crew with the V-6 and not all the Raptor stuff. Driven the E-Stang and am one of a few that like the big display - old eyes need bigger display.
I wish you every success with the sale. but think about super vs crewcab

3231haven

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Next Gen Ranger Wildtrak -RA
Occupation
Retired Automotive Cad Monkey
How many noticed the mirrors are folded in, hope that is an automatic feature
its a feature in the settings when you lock your vehicle ON or OFF.
You can also folded them in when in tight locations when off-road etc.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
its a feature in the settings when you lock your vehicle ON or OFF.
You can also folded them in when in tight locations when off-road etc.
'19 Lariat, I'm sure my mirrors do not move unless I push the button, be hard to get into my garage without them folded. Could be I don't understand what locking a vehicle on or off means.

Sponsored

3231haven

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Next Gen Ranger Wildtrak -RA
Occupation
Retired Automotive Cad Monkey
'19 Lariat, I'm sure my mirrors do not move unless I push the button, be hard to get into my garage without them folded. Could be I don't understand what locking a vehicle on or off means.
when you lock your vehicle, the mirrors fold in automatically if you have the feature turned on.

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
when you lock your vehicle, the mirrors fold in automatically if you have the feature turned on.
Ok - I believe you without experiencing it since I don't know where the feature is accessed and I need it before I lock :) and I lock only about 25% of the time I exit my truck

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
I actually like the 17" wheel that came on the '19 and may still be available but no option with 4WD Lariat for anything but 18".
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it seems that post says we couldn't get a 4WD Lariat with 17" wheels?

I'm sure I've got one sitting in my garage with stock 17" wheels on it that's a 4WD Lariat. I believe they're the wheels that came with the Sport Package

Last edited:

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but it seems that post says we couldn't get a 4WD Lariat with 17" wheels?

I'm sure I've got one sitting in my garage with stock 17" wheels on it that's a 4WD Lariat. I believe they're the wheels that came with the Sport Package
SPorts package is the key, mine was not, just straight 4x4. Lariat section of my '19 brochure shows "265/60R18/BSW all-terrain tire (4x4)" and all-season same size for 4x2. Under the Sports Package section it does specify 17". I actually like those 17" that came with the Sports Package better than the ones on mine with 18".