• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

U.S 2024 Ranger Raptor options?

US RangerRaptor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modded Focus RS, '21Ranger Tremor
Hi all, new to the forum. I'm looking and waiting for, like most of you, info on the Newest Gen 6 US Ranger Raptor. That's going to be a 2024 MY correct? So we won't be able to order til June of 2023, right?
Anyone hear if an extended range 30 gallon fuel tank will be factory option?
Sponsored

Reactions: Doc

bill_AUS

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020.75 Ford Ranger Raptor, 2013 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
Senior Eng & Tech advisor
Hi all, new to the forum. I'm looking and waiting for, like most of you, info on the Newest Gen 6 US Ranger Raptor. That's going to be a 2024 MY correct? So we won't be able to order til June of 2023, right?
Anyone hear if an extended range 30 gallon fuel tank will be factory option?
For the US market it seems that production isn't starting until callander year 2023,with rumours suggesting that production begins May (or March, can't remember exactly) 2023. The Raptor will be fairly similar to what we are getting in Australia.

ARB are doing long range tanks for the Ranger, but not the Raptor as they are diesel tanks not petrol. Someone will eventually do a long range tank for the Raptor no doubt.

Ranger#5?

First Name
GumbyDammit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick XL, 2018 F-150, 2013 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Last I heard from a Farley interview/presser confirming new Ranger/Raptor to USA was NA Gen 6 Ranger order banks open "in May 2023" and production start probably July 2023. All subject to change of course...

Reactions: Doc

Gazmic

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Machinist
Just for fun I went to the Ford AUS site and built a ranger raptor. The only options were color (anything but white was AUS $675), 17" bead lock capable wheel upgrade (AUS $2000) and raptor decal package (AUS $500).

I guess it makes sense there are not a lot of options since the raptor is supposed to be so finely tuned.
Not saying the US spec will have the same or more options but some food for thought.

FYI: i used the postal code 2000 for Sydney if anyone wants to play with building a 6G ranger.
Sponsored