Truck Tent with a Hard Folding Tonneau Cover?

rtr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Hey y'all,

Apologies if this question has already been answered but I can't seem to find a thread anywhere - has anyone used a truck tent with a hard folding tonneau cover? The cover was installed by the dealer, looks similar to a Bakflip MX4. I was looking for a tent similar to the Napier Sportz that would work with the tonneau cover folded up- anyone know if this Rightline would work or have any ideas on something similar? Appreciate any help!
Sponsored

rausa64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Hey y'all,

Apologies if this question has already been answered but I can't seem to find a thread anywhere - has anyone used a truck tent with a hard folding tonneau cover? The cover was installed by the dealer, looks similar to a Bakflip MX4. I was looking for a tent similar to the Napier Sportz that would work with the tonneau cover folded up- anyone know if this Rightline would work or have any ideas on something similar? Appreciate any help!
Greetings,

I have a soft folding cover and a Rightline tent. The installation and use of the tent requires that the cover be removed from the bed of the truck.
HTH,
Rich

Reactions: rtr
OP
OP

rtr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Greetings,

I have a soft folding cover and a Rightline tent. The installation and use of the tent requires that the cover be removed from the bed of the truck.
HTH,
Rich
Thanks Rich - appreciate the knowledge!
Sponsored