Tremor XLT Floormat

TheDo114

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Hi,

Would it be possible for someone to take pictures of their XLT tremor floormats?
I'm trying to figure out if they are rubber or carpet and how well they cover the floor. None of the dealer's around me have any in stock for me to check.

Thanks in advance.
Advertisement

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
I have the Husky X Act liners. Much better than anything that comes from the dealer

OP
OP
TheDo114

TheDo114

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
I have the Husky X Act liners. Much better than anything that comes from the dealer
Use to have them in my 4Runner and loved them. Good price and good protection, but my dad f-250 came with some awesome Ford floormat so wondering if it's going to be the same here.

OP
OP
TheDo114

TheDo114

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor XLT
Here are some pics from another member. I quite like the rear mat, but the fronts are pretty bad. I replaced mine with the Huskys.
Exactly what I wanted thanks!!

I agree with what you said, the front look quite terrible. I will buy some aftermarket mats.

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
I was pretty disappointed in the front drivers side "liner". Ford seems to have a thing with these partial coverage floor mats.

FWIW Amazon has Husky Weatherbeater front sets for $58.48. Mine are supposed to show up in a few days.

Tbone

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger XLT Tremor
My XLT Tremor mats are doing a great job during their first winter in a very snowy and wet BC! I'm actually impressed, and they get an absolute beating with the amount of snow/water/salt/grit on my boots. Also I like the effect on the wallet compared to aftermarket mats, leaves more spare change for other modzzz

Advertisement

Advertisement