First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT Dude
Anyone know how many Tremors are/were being produced for the 2021 year ? Also new to Forum.. In the over 50 Club here... Owned so many Ford's It's not even funny.. From Mavericks, Mustangs, F-150's, Contour, Fusion, SHO Taurus's.... Was tired of F150's but love them..... Now a Ranger Tremor... Love the truck, hate the brakes, hate the Auto Start... LOL !! Mud Flaps need some.. Yadda Yadda..... Grew Up on Lake Erie... Fish and Duck Hunt... IT guy by Trade........ Network Crap... Dad retired from Ford after 30 years from Lorain, OH....... A plan still comes in handy... Got the XLT Tremor in Black out the door for $38K...... Any buyers... LOL !!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
Please tell me the $38 price included some sort of Ford Family Plan discount because your dad worked there for 30 years. I got my Tremor in Carbonized out the door with Tow Package for $39,215 and I thought I was doing pretty damn well.

OP
OP

GreenCreekDucks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
IT Dude
No bed liner... Other than that everything else. Plus a 100,000 mile bumber to bumber warranty, paint protection and tire and wheel protection. Price was 44k and some change on the sticker... Like I stated I have purchased quite a few new fords... I thought I did well.... I also through down 16k from a used 2015 Explorer Sport....