Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Yo folks, there’s a section “Ranger Raptor Discussions

Can we vote to have a “Ranger Tremor Discussions”?

Otherwise this thread will be out of control soon. And I can see how some of you could benefit from their own threads showing off all your mods, etc
Sponsored

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
For those interested in changing the red accents in the Tremor grille, it looks pretty simple. Four tabs and three locators.

IMG_0331.jpeg

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
For those interested in changing the red accents in the Tremor grille, it looks pretty simple. Four tabs and three locators.
Are there alternatives on the market already?

Spngr

First Name
@Drewcuz
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Focus ST/Stage 3
Occupation
Macgyver at fixing all kinds of shit, and Surf Photographer

IMG_0331.jpeg
Nice! Thanks for the info. Appreciate it?? Oh btw, if you plan on taking them off I’d love to see a pic if possible.

Last edited:

renewedcaper

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat
Nice! Thanks for the info. Appreciate it?? Oh btw, if you plan on taking them off I’d love to see a pic if possible.
They’re staying on mine. I like how they look. I don’t think they look good on red trucks though.

bentroia

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Logistics
Supply chain issues maybe.... Delivery date just go pushed our 17 days, from May 18 to Jun 4 for the truck I ordered Late Feb. NO real problem, just extends this anticipation and excitement phase! I actually expect further delays with this CRAZY socio political condition we are all facing.
1618853983423.png

Secousse

First Name
Secousse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
Yo folks, there’s a section “Ranger Raptor Discussions

Can we vote to have a “Ranger Tremor Discussions”?

Otherwise this thread will be out of control soon. And I can see how some of you could benefit from their own threads showing off all your mods, etc
:flag: Happy Monday folks,

I have contacted @RedlandRanger and @rangerdanger about the aforementioned idea and here are some of the reasons I gave.

The Ranger Tremor model is unique enough that it can justify having its own section as some specific modifications will only apply to it because of the factory customizations it comes with.
When the newly released Tremor trucks start getting delivered to their owners who have patiently been waiting for months, this particular thread will start exploding and will have dozens if not hundreds of pages, which will make it very difficult to track particular questions, specific modifications, etc.

Please upvote this, and my initial comment at the top of this page to help show your support.

:flag: Have a fantastic week!

Last edited: