Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 ChargerDaytona
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Well I took home my new 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat the day before Thanksgiving. I was not supposed to get it until Saturday the 27th as the Dealer had accessories to install but they are backed up for 3 weeks. Dealer needs to install: BedSlide, side Ranger speed stripes, door sill guards, Hood deflector, front red tow hooks and rear platinum "Ranger" letters.
Since Thursday I have installed: window visors, WolfHaus 12 volt power source, engine cover, AFE cold air intake, WeatherTech tail gate protector, rear red tow hook.
On the way to install: RekGen mud/rock guards, black exhaust tip, Red "Ranger" lettering to grille, Diode Dynamics; ditch lights and 2 6" light bars into front bumper. Leer Canopy on order as well.
I love the Cyber Orange and my dog I must say agrees. The truck appears to be very well built and I believe will be here for many years to come.
The Bronco on order is also a Cyber Orange.....hopefully it will be here this Summer (pushed form 2021, reserved July 16, 2020 the waiting sucks).

RangerHOME.jpg

AxzelTruck1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Yo peeps!
Nice choice . I'm in the same boat . Ordered a Bronco July 20th 2020 and needed something to hold me over so got a 2020 Lariet FX4 . It's gonna be hard holding on to your accessory $$$ though :)

Ranger grill.jpg

f1loco

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JAG F-Type 400S - last of the British Fords
Well Ford got this one right - screw up the Bronco launch to drive up Tremor sales. I'm in the same boat when I bought my Tremor. Maybe 2023 at this rate ...

halligan1201

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger
Occupation
Emergency Management
Vehicle Showcase
Well I took home my new 2021 Ranger Tremor Lariat the day before Thanksgiving. I was not supposed to get it until Saturday the 27th as the Dealer had accessories to install but they are backed up for 3 weeks. Dealer needs to install: BedSlide, side Ranger speed stripes, door sill guards, Hood deflector and rear platinum "Ranger" letters.
Since Thursday I have installed: window visors, WolfHaus 12 volt power source, engine cover, AFE cold air intake, WeatherTech tail gate protector, rear red tow hook.
On the way to install: RekGen mud/rock guards, black exhaust tip, Red "Ranger" lettering to grille, Diode Dynamics; ditch lights and 2 6" light bars into front bumper. Leer Canopy on order as well.
I love the Cyber Orange and my dog I must say agrees. The truck appears to be very well built and I believe will be here for many years to come.
The Bronco on order is also a Cyber Orange.....hopefully it will be here this Summer (pushed form 2021, reserved July 16, 2020 the waiting sucks).

RangerHOME.jpg

AxzelTruck1.jpg
I glad your wait is finally over! No mention of the tailgate damper or tinted side marker lights - what posts have you been reading here if you missed those key accessories?!

Azriq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FORD RANGER XLT SUPERCREW, 1966 FORD MUSTANG 331 STROKER, 2010 MERCURY GRAND MARQUIS
I glad your wait is finally over! No mention of the tailgate damper or tinted side marker lights - what posts have you been reading here if you missed those key accessories?!
Maybe he has seen all the "man-card" jokes about people who need a damper...lol

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Congrats on finally getting your Tremor I know it's frustrating to wait. With all the problems the Bronco is having it might just be a blessing it's delayed so they can work these problems out. I might be lucky to see mine right before they launch the next Gen in 2024. lol

I agree with John @halligan1201 what have you been doing all this time if you missed all these damper posts? ?

OCL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Tremor
Congratulations! I'm sorry you had to wait so long. My experience when I bought mine a month ago was like this: Did a dealer inventory search in my area. Found about 6 Tremors at one dealership in varying colors. Drove the 30 miles to dealer, bought truck. I guess it really does depend on the dealership and the area they are in. When I bought my Tremor, same day, they sold two more Tremors and an XLT FX4.

I'm also quite slow on the modifications train. So far in one month I have installed the Rokblokz Mud Flaps. LOL! I only just ordered the Truxedo Tonneau rollup bed cover (Cyber Monday deal for $260 at Amazon!), and the Weathertech Wind Deflectors. I need time to evaluate what I really want/need on the truck and how it will function. Debating to put auxiliary lights (do I really need it?) because I should at least use one of the 6 switches Ford provided! I definitely will put the Raptor style grille lights. This appears to be standard operating procedure for the Overlanding crowd.

Last edited:
OP
OP
OregonRangerTremor

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Yes I have seen those and have not thought hard on those yet. The tailgate does not seem that heavy coming from an F150. I did read about tailgates falling off though....is there now not a clip or something on it to prevent this from happening? Thanks. Many....potential future MODS. Hide the bills from your wife!

OP
OP
OregonRangerTremor

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Nice truck! Good looking dog too. Glad the pooch approves. I bet those two are going to spend some time together.
Once we get the canopy on. He has an Impact Brand gray aluminum crate and a ramp too. Spoiled as heck!
WheresBRONCO1.jpg

OP
OP
OregonRangerTremor

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Great looking truck! Enjoy! Still haven't seen many around here in that color. Post up a picture when the canopy comes. Been curious what that color would look like with one.
Will do.....it may be another 6-10 weeks till it arrives.

Reactions: Doc
OP
OP
OregonRangerTremor

OregonRangerTremor

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO/Dog Trainer
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats on finally getting your Tremor I know it's frustrating to wait. With all the problems the Bronco is having it might just be a blessing it's delayed so they can work these problems out. I might be lucky to see mine right before they launch the next Gen in 2024. lol

I agree with John @halligan1201 what have you been doing all this time if you missed all these damper posts? ?
Thanks and I agree...there are some quality issues to work out on the Bronco. Sounds like you have one on order too. I hope to get mine during the Summer. My Wife said I can have both.....who am I to argue?!

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Once we get the canopy on. He has an Impact Brand gray aluminum crate and a ramp too. Spoiled as heck!
My dogs, St Bernard & Great Pyrenees, don't have a fancy crate like that. However, a ramp is essential. It's not spoiling them, it's taking care of them and your back.

I've had big dogs my whole life and even when they get their own front half up it's difficult. Especially as they age hurting them is a possibility.

I actually went with steps this time. Real happy with them, they're very sturdy, and they fold up pretty small too.

20210508_141311.jpg

Since we're discussing dogs. Here are mine.

20211201_103246_remastered~2.jpg

20211201_103221_remastered~2.jpg
Sponsored