Ranger Vehicle Visibility Requests Megathread

Dan

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger CrewCab 4x4 301A
Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport - I looked up my vin # and it had a freight #

Status Pending????
Sponsored

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
I came across fords CS for orders. Haven't tried it to see if it works or they can help with ROVP orders. May be useful for some instead of bothering your dealer.

Ford Motor Company Order Customer Support Section:-
Phone Number: (800) 392-3673
Contact Email: [email protected]
Support Timing: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM EST

Desert_5G

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
mine went from "in transit" yesterday; back to "awaiting shipment". WTF? hope its a glitch

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
I just figured something out worth sharing.

If your Ranger's window sticker shows "Convoy" toward the bottom, there is a good chance it will be shipped via Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport. If you go to their website: https://palsapp.com/, click on the magnifying glass icon in the top right, then enter your VIN number. I tried it and, voila! My Ranger has a freight bill number associated with it and is in "pending" status at Wayne, Michigan. On the Ford tracker, my Ranger currently shows as "In Production". Once the Ford tracker says it is shipped, I'll attempt to track it along the way via this website.
Good information,
thanks!!

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Occupation
internet wise guy
Vehicle Showcase
My est delivery date added 4 days. The floods in the middle of the country probably delayed it. I wonder if Ford is parking trucks and cars all over Detroit. Ford is working overtime and the shippers are not keeping up.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I came across fords CS for orders. Haven't tried it to see if it works or they can help with ROVP orders. May be useful for some instead of bothering your dealer.

Ford Motor Company Order Customer Support Section:-
Phone Number: (800) 392-3673
Contact Email: [email protected]
Support Timing: Monday-Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM EST
I just sent an email. Let’s see what corporate thinks about me and my order.

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
mine went from "in transit" yesterday; back to "awaiting shipment". WTF? hope its a glitch
I just wish mine would transition to "awaiting shipment". I am beginning to think it must be a quality hold, which doesn't give me any warm fuzzies.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I just sent an email. Let’s see what corporate thinks about me and my order.
Got a very speedy reply. The email address is for Ford India and they only deal with issues in India. Already, I am more impressed with the customer service in another country than and I am with how I have been treated over the 19 weeks.

Ron_W

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape titanium, 2013 c-max
Got a very speedy reply. The email address is for Ford India and they only deal with issues in India. Already, I am more impressed with the customer service in another country than and I am with how I have been treated over the 19 weeks.
I am going to start calling the customer service number in previous post. Dealer goes to zone rep who goes to the next level. Not even the zone rep is getting any answer. I am going to see if my dealer can push Ford for some extra benefits, like an extended warranty. Don't think that is unreasonable for a truck that was put on a quality hold for over 6 weeks and they will not tell you why.

ExChief45

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chrysler Concorde
Occupation
Gas System Operations - Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Found the following: I would try them all as often as you can. Be brutally honest and hopefully you will get results

Ford and Mercury United States
(800) 392-3673

Monday-Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM EST
Saturday & Sunday Closed

Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126

TWITTER
@FordService

https://www.facebook.com/ford

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Found the following: I would try them all as often as you can. Be brutally honest and hopefully you will get results

Ford and Mercury United States
(800) 392-3673

Monday-Friday 8:00AM-8:00PM EST
Saturday & Sunday Closed

Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor Company
Customer Relationship Center
P.O. Box 6248
Dearborn, MI 48126

TWITTER
@FordService

https://www.facebook.com/ford
Mercury??

RIRed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Vehicle Showcase
I just wish mine would transition to "awaiting shipment". I am beginning to think it must be a quality hold, which doesn't give me any warm fuzzies.
The tracker updated mine today to "Awaiting Shipment"

Murphie

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat 4X2, 2023 Hyundai Santa Fe
Occupation
Financial Auditor - Retired
Jack Cooper North American Auto Transport - I looked up my vin # and it had a freight #

Status Pending????
That's what mine has said since it first showed as 'In Transit'. It also shows a freight bill number. Does any of this suggest it's just waiting to be picked up? The tracker with Ford continues to count down the days to delivery (6 today). Hope it's really in transit.

Ron_W

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Escape titanium, 2013 c-max
That's what mine has said since it first showed as 'In Transit'. It also shows a freight bill number. Does any of this suggest it's just waiting to be picked up? The tracker with Ford continues to count down the days to delivery (6 today). Hope it's really in transit.
I would not read much into. I have a freight bill pending. My truck has been in production for 6 weeks and delivery is EST as n/a was originally est to be 2/17. Also it is shipped by rail. The freight bill is probably from the rail to the dealer.

Ric

First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I would not read much into. I have a freight bill pending. My truck has been in production for 6 weeks and delivery is EST as n/a was originally est to be 2/17. Also it is shipped by rail. The freight bill is probably from the rail to the dealer.
Same here. My freight bill is pending. Destination is null. My original estimated delivery date was 2/24. Now it is/was 3/3. I’ve been in production since 2/11.
Sponsored