First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘02 F-150 Lariat SuperCrew
Occupation
Designer/Draftsman
70 degrees and sunny in NC, day off from work and nothing better to do so why not paint my hooks!!!
20210312_205652.jpg
It was a great day here in NC (I’m in Charlotte). Please post a photo or two when the hooks are installed.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
It was a great day here in NC (I’m in Charlotte). Please post a photo or two when the hooks are installed.
Oh most definitely. My wrap came late otherwise trust me I was up at the crack of dawn with them prepped for paint. Hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have them back in and all. Will post pics brother. Clemmons/Winston-Salem here.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
Unfamiliar with Super Wrap. A quick Google search tells me it's Iike a love child of plasti-dip and wrap.

How easy is it to remove?

OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
Unfamiliar with Super Wrap. A quick Google search tells me it's Iike a love child of plasti-dip and wrap.

How easy is it to remove?
Haventhad to peel yet, I feel like it looks more professional grade than plasti-dip. IMO

2.7EcoBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
I am just happy you didn't paint them red. Apparently, nothing screams OFF ROAD! like red tow hooks. Well, 3 lights in the grille has become a popular "off road" look. I passed 3 trucks on a 3 mile stretch this morning that had a "Raptor" look grille. Two of them weren't even Ford's. Poor Raptor owners have had their look hi-jacked. As for tow hooks, I really like the Ford blue tow hooks. ?

OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
I am just happy you didn't paint them red. Apparently, nothing screams OFF ROAD! like red tow hooks. Well, 3 lights in the grille has become a popular "off road" look. I passed 3 trucks on a 3 mile stretch this morning that had a "Raptor" look grille. Two of them weren't even Ford's. Poor Raptor owners have had their look hi-jacked. I really like the Ford blue tow hooks. ?
I know unless mine is a raptor no bueno on switching the grill IMO. I do have amber fogs which are nice , but wont have imposter syndrome.

1615663010431_IMG_20210306_191630_135.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
I know unless mine is a raptor no bueno on switching the grill IMO. I do have amber fogs which are nice , but wont have imposter syndrome.

1615663010431_IMG_20210306_191630_135.jpg
I do love the tremor nostrils or the RTR grill lights but not the grill.

TN Ranger

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Electricain
If you go to rough country website they have some lights that fit the 6 inch slots in bumper and a 20 in that fills bottom if you dont have adaptive cruise. I want haha

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
I hate to burst your bubble, but the Raptor didn't invent the grill marker lights. Also I don't think a grill that says Ford qualifies as imposter level product. With that said I did take my raptor style grill off just because its become so common place among Ranger and F-150 owners it is almost as if a factory grill is more unique.

I am actually considering the AFN grill, which is basically the raptor style without the obnoxious letters. Though my blacked out front factory grill will suit me for now.

screenshot-26-png.png

OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse
I hate to burst your bubble, but the Raptor didn't invent the grill marker lights. Also I don't think a grill that says Ford qualifies as imposter level product. With that said I did take my raptor style grill off just because its become so common place among Ranger and F-150 owners it is almost as if a factory grill is more unique.

I am actually considering the AFN grill, which is basically the raptor style without the obnoxious letters. Though my blacked out front factory grill will suit me for now.

screenshot-26-png.png
Oh it's true they didnt but like you said it's almost so common and synonymous with it. I like your set up? what's that bumper, it's sweet!!

OP
OP
NurseNeil

NurseNeil

First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, SPORT
Occupation
Nurse