Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rogue-offroad.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Ranger Lariat
Hello everyone.
So guess this will be our first post on this forum. And will give a brief introduction to us as a company. We will post a intro on the general forum once our sponsorship for the forum goes through. But couldn't wait since we have had these in-stock since Friday .

So here are the control arms (UCA) from TC. These will be a great addition to any of our suspension packages. We have many to choose from and more being added daily.

https://www.rogue-offroad.com/product-p/80520.htm

We are Your Source for Ranger Suspension, Performance, And Wheels along with other great accessories.

We carry and stock alot of the major Brands.
FOX
KING
ICON
RADFLO
EIBACH
TOTAL CHOAS
GIBSON
MAGNFLOW
BAJA DESIGNS
RIGID
KC HILTES
TURBOSMART
ADDICTIVE DESERT DESIGNS
FORD RANGER LIFTS

And More
https://www.rogue-offroad.com/category-s/709.htm

Stay tuned to what we have coming out. And keep your eye out as we will be unveiling our Rogue Ranger here soon.

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg
Sponsored

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Welcome! The more vendors the merrier :)

That said, I'm going to have to ask for an explanation on how I change out that crazy ball joint thingy. All the technical details if possible :)

Reactions: Doc

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Hello everyone.
So guess this will be our first post on this forum. And will give a brief introduction to us as a company. We will post a intro on the general forum once our sponsorship for the forum goes through. But couldn't wait since we have had these in-stock since Friday .

So here are the control arms (UCA) from TC. These will be a great addition to any of our suspension packages. We have many to choose from and more being added daily.

https://www.rogue-offroad.com/product-p/80520.htm

We are Your Source for Ranger Suspension, Performance, And Wheels along with other great accessories.

We carry and stock alot of the major Brands.
FOX
KING
ICON
RADFLO
EIBACH
TOTAL CHOAS
GIBSON
MAGNFLOW
BAJA DESIGNS
RIGID
KC HILTES
TURBOSMART
ADDICTIVE DESERT DESIGNS
FORD RANGER LIFTS

And More
https://www.rogue-offroad.com/category-s/709.htm

Stay tuned to what we have coming out. And keep your eye out as we will be unveiling our Rogue Ranger here soon.

IMG_0863.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

IMG_0880.jpg
Nice!! Do you make lowering kits also ?

Rinn69

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x4 Lightning Blue
Occupation
Retired USAF MSgt
Vehicle Showcase

RodSlinger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Dakota
Yes. I can't fathom how 100 companies seem desperate to put out some sort of lift or level kit but not a single one will come up with something for truck owners that only care if we have enough approach angle clearance to get in the driveway.

I don't want a slammed truck but getting the ass end down 3-4 inches sure does make it a more functional work truck.

t4thfavor

First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Fox 2.0, 2011 Ford Edge Sport
Yes. I can't fathom how 100 companies seem desperate to put out some sort of lift or level kit but not a single one will come up with something for truck owners that only care if we have enough approach angle clearance to get in the driveway.

I don't want a slammed truck but getting the ass end down 3-4 inches sure does make it a more functional work truck.
Basically any local leaf spring company can lower the rear end with custom leafs. It will be roughly as spendy as waiting for someone to come up with a lowering kit.

If you have a 2WD truck, someone will eventually come up with a front and rear drop, but it's way easier to add a spacer to the top of a strut than it is to make it physically shorter.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Basically any local leaf spring company can lower the rear end with custom leafs. It will be roughly as spendy as waiting for someone to come up with a lowering kit.

If you have a 2WD truck, someone will eventually come up with a front and rear drop, but it's way easier to add a spacer to the top of a strut than it is to make it physically shorter.
Yes, but if you lower the back , you have to deal with plnion angle and drive shaft length...I have a guy here that may be able to do coil overs but I’m not in a hurry, I will see what kits come out in the near future and thank you for the reply.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.