Topper with Rooftop Tent

xander279

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Crewcab
I'm in the market for a Camper Shell (Topper) with a rooftop tent. anyone have any suggestions on how to make this work? seems to be a weight issue for the topper to ensure it can hold the amount of weight (racks, tent, people, etc).

If anyone has any advice on a topper that can without that kind of weight let me know. please.
Sponsored

RangerTaz

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I'm in the market for a Camper Shell (Topper) with a rooftop tent. anyone have any suggestions on how to make this work? seems to be a weight issue for the topper to ensure it can hold the amount of weight (racks, tent, people, etc).

If anyone has any advice on a topper that can without that kind of weight let me know. please.
Take a look at the toppers out of South Africa - RSI, RLD, Alu-cab

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired

Perfect... Contact Eddie for details. He's still in Vegas, you can find his daughter dancing at Club Areola.

F350 Roof Top Camper.jpg

Leftcoast

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Crewcab
My Snugtop has IIRC the sportsman package which includes a thicker roof and rails.
IIRC it’s good for 500lbs. I believe the other majors offer the same.
Sponsored