Took my Tremor out for a little off-roading

Advnirvana

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat FX4 Carbonized Grey
Graboid handled it great! The steps might need to go though, they kind of hurt the breakover and I could hear them dragging on a few hills.
-8006427854725669929.jpg
8446777055966252940.jpg
PXL_20210523_185448935.jpg
PXL_20210523_185457507.jpg
Sharp truck.....who makes the led lights on the bumper between the tow hooks?

Bzmustang13

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Good looking Ranger! Do you happen to know if those Diode Dynamics brackets would hold other brands' 6 inch bars? For ex) the Rigid 6' SAE selective yellows are of interest to me more so than the DD ones for my set up.

They sell just the brackets, so I guess I could always buy & return if needed, but curious if you have an opinion on this. Thanks!

So many light options out there, not sure if I will ever decide on a set up!

azdriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
System Administrator I
The steps having to go was the first thing I thought of when I test drove the Tremor. Wondered why they didn't put rock sliders on the truck. Ended up going with the FX4 instead of the Tremor and I don't regret it.

Like the name of the truck though. Wonder how many people thought about that when they heard the name of the package? :crackup::):crackup:

OP
OP
Vr22s

Vr22s

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
Biotech
Good looking Ranger! Do you happen to know if those Diode Dynamics brackets would hold other brands' 6 inch bars? For ex) the Rigid 6' SAE selective yellows are of interest to me more so than the DD ones for my set up.

They sell just the brackets, so I guess I could always buy & return if needed, but curious if you have an opinion on this. Thanks!

So many light options out there, not sure if I will ever decide on a set up!
I think you could, I actually thought about that. After owning these I do not really care for the look of the Diode Dynamics Stage Series, the screws around the lens look they are losing their finish.
When they get to a point I think I am going to try the Rigid series and see how those work.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Vr22s

Vr22s

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tremor
Occupation
Biotech
The steps having to go was the first thing I thought of when I test drove the Tremor. Wondered why they didn't put rock sliders on the truck. Ended up going with the FX4 instead of the Tremor and I don't regret it.

Like the name of the truck though. Wonder how many people thought about that when they heard the name of the package? :crackup::):crackup:
I owned a 2020 FX4 before this Tremor, and I enjoy the Tremor miles ahead of that in the suspension department...If it hadn't died I would have thrown some ICONS or something similar on it. Would have been happy with that.

I am sure someone else thought of it. But most people I know had no idea what a Graboid is until I told them.

Last edited:

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
I owned a 2020 FX4 before this Tremor, and I enjoy the Tremor miles ahead of that in the suspension department...If it hadn't died I would have thrown some ICONS or something similar on it. Would have been happy with that.

I am sure someone else thought of it. But most people I know had no idea what a Graboid is until I told them.
As a huge Tremors (movie) fan I applaud your name choice. If they had a tremor on the lot I would have gotten one just for the name. Truck looks great by the way.

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Thanks!
I felt that it was fitting. She has changed a bit since then.
PXL_20220619_232959620.jpg
I see you took the steps off. I did the same a few weeks back. Maybe a few months already. Looks great without them.
Sponsored