Too new. Who knew

Les Postnikoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Big disappointment when trying to add accessories such step bars, tonneau covers and hitches. Ford apparently can’t produce them fast enough and it took me 3 months to get them even though they were included in the deal. Also have trouble with my entertainment system. I have to reboot it daily. Ford service doesn’t seem to have any idea on what to do with 2019 Rangers. Love the truck. Hate the support
Sponsored

MotoWojo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
has the latest update been done to the Sync 3? One would think your service guys would have done that already
after I updated mine my freezing issues have gone...i hope thats forever.
My Sync3 was the opposite, never had any freezing issues until the latest update, now it freezes up at least once a day, usually in the morning just after I back out of the driveway and put it back in drive. The next update can't come soon enough for me.

EcoRanger

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT 301A SuperCrew 4X4 2015 Ecoboost Mustang 50 Year Appereance Package convertible
Vehicle Showcase
I've never had any problems with sync3 it has worked flawlessly. As for the accessories I didn't get any with the truck why pay I couldn't see paying $495 for a hitch I payed $131 for.
Sponsored