First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger STX
Occupation
Millwright
Looking for recommendations on tonneau covers that will work with a drop-in bedliner without having to drill and holes or modify my bedliner. Either hard tri fold or a harder style roll up. Right now I’m leaning towards the tri fold.
Sponsored

Dgc333

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Engineer
Since the Ranger has plastic bed protectors on the rails the drop in bed liner is going to tuck up under the rails. Virtually all tonneau covers available these days clamp to the bed rails so there will not be any interference from the bed liner.

Gumbo

First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
sales
For trifold I’d go bak Flip, roll up truxedo, retractable Gator or retrax. i Generally over evaluate purchases. Finally decided I wanted a retractable and went with the Gator recoil. For me it’s fine but if I were riding Around with expensive tools in the bed, I would have gotten something more secure.

GregP

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Customer Service
Before I had a Line-X liner, my truck had a drop in liner and I was able to install a Bakflip MX4. There were a couple of brackets that attached to pre-drilled holes in the bed. Having the liner definitely made it more difficult, but not impossible.
Sponsored