• Welcome to Ranger6G.com everyone!

If you're joining us from Ranger5G, then you may already have an account here! As long as you were registered on Ranger5G as of March 27, 2020 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password.

Sponsored

Tonneau Cover options for NA

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
So obviously there was no OEM tonneau cover option at ordering, I'm just wondering do you guys think they will be available from OEM or even by aftermarket, by time of delivery?

Follow up to that, what are some trusted aftermarket tonneau cover brands? I never owned a truck before, so don't know.
Sponsored

rwolfcastle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Ranger Raptor (Cactus Gray)
The tonneau cover I had on my 5G I actually bought from Ford and it was Ford branded. I would be very surprised if there weren't a few different ones selling by the time the Rangers were in people's hands.

Twiigg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X5, 2004 Jeep GC
I’ve had several different tonneaus on previous trucks… Undercover, Peragon and most recently, Lomax. 💯 going with Lomax on my Ranger Raptor, even if I have to wait a while for it!

OP
OP
Snkrjeff020

Snkrjeff020

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Occupation
Medical Scientist
I’ve had several different tonneaus on previous trucks… Undercover, Peragon and most recently, Lomax. 💯 going with Lomax on my Ranger Raptor, even if I have to wait a while for it!
You don't think they'll have them ready to go by delivery time?

Twiigg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW X5, 2004 Jeep GC
You don't think they'll have them ready to go by delivery time?
No clue… most car manufacturers provide early access to aftermarket vendors for accessory development… hoping this will be the case. That said, the Ranger Raptor is already available (and has been for a while) in foreign markets… I would think that would be a good thing.

Sponsored

Wags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger Raptor (Soon)

uthunter

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-350 CC & 2019 Ranger Lariat Sport & 2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - SuperCharged
I've had a low cost Gator on my last two Super Dutys and they've been great.

pyates999

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Occupation
Foreman
ARE painted to match hard cover is what I would like. I will Line-X the bed also & be good to go if ARE will have one by delivery time.

TimmyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
I wanted a tonneau cover on my 5G but also needed to have a topper for when our Ranger is our toad vehicle behind our motorhome. The only company I've found that has a product that does both is Fas-top out of North Dakota. Very pleased with the performance and the flexibility it allows me.

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
I wanted a tonneau cover on my 5G but also needed to have a topper for when our Ranger is our toad vehicle behind our motorhome. The only company I've found that has a product that does both is Fas-top out of North Dakota. Very pleased with the performance and the flexibility it allows me.
You might try looking at RazorTop. I plan on getting one for mine. Fully electric, convertible from cover to topper. You can even roll the top off to transport tall loads. It looks like a lot less hassle and more high quality than any of the soft tops I’ve seen.

Sponsored

TimmyB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired
In my experience, 5G covers fit perfectly on the 6G Ranger bed,
My source (recently-retired Ford engineer with many contacts still at Ford) tells me the relevant measurements on the boxes are identical between the two and the only difference is plastic rail caps. I'm hoping that the 5g cover can be re-used on the 6g (as well as the baseplate for towing up front).

RapVillin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Occupation
business owner
What about an electric one. Anyone have a line on one that would fit the raptor?

goalieThreeOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Engineer
What about an electric one. Anyone have a line on one that would fit the raptor?
HSP Roll-R-Top is offered through Ford as an accessory in ROW. If you give it some time after they get into the US market I’m sure there will be other options.
Sponsored