First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Florida procedure watch sunset. So the Ranger and I just did that :sunglasses::sunglasses:

20220514_201344.jpg
Man, I love the beach. I am retiring in two weeks. Need to move to the beach. Sit under a palm tree and throw coconuts at people when they walk by.?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Man, I love the beach. I am retiring in two weeks. Need to move to the beach. Sit under a palm tree and throw coconuts at people when they walk by.?
lol That was my dream too (minus throwing coconuts) and somehow I ended up here in the desert.:crazy: When my parents had their house in Marco Island, FL I always pictured myself retiring there or somewhere similar. I'd still like to find a place by the beach one day as I've always loved the ocean.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
lol That was my dream too (minus throwing coconuts) and somehow I ended up here in the desert.:crazy: When my parents had their house in Marco Island, FL I always pictured myself retiring there or somewhere similar. I'd still like to find a place by the beach one day as I've always loved the ocean.
As much as I love hiking in the mountains out west, I've always been a beach guy. Now, to find some sharks to scuba dive with?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
As much as I love hiking in the mountains out west, I've always been a beach guy. Now, to find some sharks to scuba dive with?
Yeah the mountains and scenery out west here are really nice. We've been up to Sedona and the Grand Canyon so many times but it never gets old. The red rocks (especially at sunrise & sunset) are really a beautiful sight to see and the colors change throughout the day.

That's where I draw the line. ?:shock:

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Yeah the mountains and scenery out west here are really nice. We've been up to Sedona and the Grand Canyon so many times but it never gets old. The red rocks (especially at sunrise & sunset) are really a beautiful sight to see and the colors change throughout the day.

That's where I draw the line. ?:shock:
Headed to Mt Rushmore and Devils Tower for some hiking in a few weeks. Planning a drive through Badlands Loop at sunset.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Shark Week is the most wonderful week of the year!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Headed to Mt Rushmore and Devils Tower for some hiking in a few weeks. Planning a drive through Badlands Loop at sunset.
To bad we're just going to miss you by a couple weeks. We're heading up there 6/10-6/16 as part of our month long trip in June and hitting all those same places.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
To bad we're just going to miss you by a couple weeks. We're heading up there 6/10-6/16 as part of our month long trip in June and hitting all those same places.
we will be getting there as you are leaving.?

OP
OP
airish1531

airish1531

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger XLT sport 4x4
Occupation
Auto damage inspector
Vehicle Showcase
Good luck to you on your retirement. Yes enjoy the beach â›±