First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Is Tincup happening this weekend or no? If so, what day?
Well if you are up for it on Sunday it sounds like it will only be you and me(and anyone else you know that might join)
Sponsored

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD / Former: 2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Well if you are up for it on Sunday it sounds like it will only be you and me(and anyone else you know that might join)
Still trying to see if I can swing it. Would have to be early like meetup at 7-8am in Tincup. I'll see if I can round up some more.

OP
OP
Frenchy

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Still trying to see if I can swing it. Would have to be early like meetup at 7-8am in Tincup. I'll see if I can round up some more.
Well we dont have to meer in Tincup necessarily. I was thinking more like St Elmo or Buena Vista. Just depends on where you are at. St Elmo is about 2 hours from my place so I get having to get up early.

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well we dont have to meer in Tincup necessarily. I was thinking more like St Elmo or Buena Vista. Just depends on where you are at. St Elmo is about 2 hours from my place so I get having to get up early.
Ya, it would be 3hrs for me. Could do it either direction. I did it W to E last time. Wouldn't mind going the other way. Let me see what I can do. I'm shooting for an 8am start if I can go.

Also, for anyone else considering joining. This was done in a stock FX4 without a spotter with ease and it's a beautiful drive!

OP
OP
Frenchy

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Ya, it would be 3hrs for me. Could do it either direction. I did it W to E last time. Wouldn't mind going the other way. Let me see what I can do. I'm shooting for an 8am start if I can go.

Also, for anyone else considering joining. This was done in a stock FX4 without a spotter with ease and it's a beautiful drive!
As a thought since I'm planning it as a loop type deal we could start with Hancock pass then Cumberland Pass and finish with Tincup Pass. Just a thought. Cumberland is easy. So easy a 2wd car can do it. Hancock Pass is closer to the level of Tincup Pass. All together makes a nice day trip

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As a thought since I'm planning it as a loop type deal we could start with Hancock pass then Cumberland Pass and finish with Tincup Pass. Just a thought. Cumberland is easy. So easy a 2wd car can do it. Hancock Pass is closer to the level of Tincup Pass. All together makes a nice day trip
That sounds like a fun loop. Gonna post again in the Rockies forum to see what interest we get.

hmott

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Tremor
Occupation
Software
Seems I just missed this, I'd be happy to do a run with you guys some time. I plan to head out somewhere this sunday, last sunday the wife and I did Bill Moore lake trail. Trying to do one day each weekend out and back.

OP
OP
Frenchy

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seems I just missed this, I'd be happy to do a run with you guys some time. I plan to head out somewhere this sunday, last sunday the wife and I did Bill Moore lake trail. Trying to do one day each weekend out and back.
I can't promise anything this weekend. It might be a few weeks until I can go out and do more. The joy of having to save up for moving and stuff for a new job

CO2Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I can't promise anything this weekend. It might be a few weeks until I can go out and do more. The joy of having to save up for moving and stuff for a new job
Congrats! And also, damnit... ?
Sponsored